• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Host Wanted Me to Order for Replacement Parts on Her Chillzanne

In summary, the available replacement parts for the Chillzanne include the ice bucket, ice bucket lid, ice bucket liner, and the ice bucket stand. You can order replacement parts through your host or by contacting customer service with your product information. There may be a cost for these replacement parts, depending on the specific part and warranty coverage. The warranty for replacement parts on the Chillzanne covers manufacturer defects. However, replacement parts cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective upon arrival. It is recommended to contact customer service for assistance with any issues regarding your replacement parts.
JenBowen
Gold Member
My host wanted me to order for replacement parts on her Chillzanne Rectangle. The two inserts! I did I believe on the 23rd of April, and CC says it was shipped, but I can't track. Do they come snail mail and not fed ex? What should I do ??

All of my replacement parts have come snail mail. They tend to take longer than show shipments. You can always call HO and follow up with them. Good luck!

Sometimes, they do come via mail vs Fed Ex. You could call PC on it. I've had to just call to see my customer to confirm that they received it.

I know she hasn't recieved it, I spoke to her on Saturday, just about two weeks after ordering it. She is my aunt, and my father was just at her house and asked her for me, and still nothing I guess I will be calling HO tomorrow!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble tracking your replacement parts for the Chillzanne Rectangle. Typically, replacements are shipped via standard mail and can take up to 10 business days to arrive. If it's been longer than that and you still haven't received your parts, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance. They can help track your order and provide more information on its expected arrival. You can reach them at 1-800-342-2433. I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

What are the available replacement parts for the Chillzanne?

The available replacement parts for the Chillzanne include the ice bucket, ice bucket lid, ice bucket liner, and the ice bucket stand.

How can I order replacement parts for the Chillzanne?

You can order replacement parts for the Chillzanne through your host or by contacting our customer service team. Please have your product information ready when placing your order.

Is there a cost for ordering replacement parts for the Chillzanne?

There may be a cost for ordering replacement parts for the Chillzanne, depending on the specific part and warranty coverage. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

What is the warranty for replacement parts on the Chillzanne?

Replacement parts for the Chillzanne are covered under our standard warranty for manufacturer defects. Please contact our customer service team for more information on our warranty policy.

Can I return or exchange my replacement parts for the Chillzanne?

Replacement parts for the Chillzanne cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective upon arrival. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any issues regarding your replacement parts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views