• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Large Bowl - Will It Ever Come?

In summary, according to the people posting, the chillzanne bowl was supposed to ship on or about the 12th of September, but many people have not received theirs yet. Some people have received theirs, but others are still waiting.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Sorry if this has been asked before, but has there been an update on when the large chillzanne bowl will be shipped? I got an email estimating the 12th Sept. Mine (and my friends) have not yet shipped, and I havn't heard anything else yet... The show was submitted 8/30.

Has anyone else got theirs (that were ordered in late August), or heard anything? I think this was a "first-come-first-served-item", and I'm really hoping I get mine...

I just got mine yesterday.

I'm hoping my customer gets hers soon. The party was submitted around the 20th of August. She's been so patient :)

I was just about to post the same question. I have 2 outstanding from an August show. They were scheduled to ship on or about August 29th (that's what was written on the packing slip). So far nothing. I called HO last week and they said that they should be shipping within 10 business days or so but I don't know if that is true or not.

I guess I will be patient and wait a bit longer. Nice to know that I'm not alone waiting and yes I believe they ship according to first received etc. This show was received on 8/26.

alatour said:
I just got mine yesterday.

Just curious--when was your order received in HO for this bowl? Just trying to figure out the time frame they are working with. Thanks.

pamperedharriet said:
Just curious--when was your order received in HO for this bowl? Just trying to figure out the time frame they are working with. Thanks.

It was before the 15th. I am at work so I don't have it on me, but I know I got commission for that show on the 22nd so it wasn't even at the end of the month.

I am waiting for the bowl from a product adjustment. Mine cracked. I hope I get it soon.

I called yesterday about an August 15th show (submitted around the 19th) and they said they get shipments every other day or so and they are sending them out based on who put their orders in first. Once it was announced the line was leaving the catalog they had more than 3times as many orders for the stuff then normal. So the lady was hoping in the next week or so for my show. We'll just have to pray.

alatour said:
It was before the 15th. I am at work so I don't have it on me, but I know I got commission for that show on the 22nd so it wasn't even at the end of the month.

Thanks. I guess I probably have another week or two to wait. I know one of the customers is getting upset but wants it and doesn't want to cancel. The other customer is willing to wait.

Thanks Alatour, that's good to know!

I just got an e-mail saying my host's large bowl has been shipped. She should be getting it tomorrow! Finally! :)

babywings76 said:
I just got an e-mail saying my host's large bowl has been shipped. She should be getting it tomorrow! Finally! :)

I just got the same email. Glad it's on the way.

I wish I'd get mine...submitted on Aug. 28th...she got an email, but I can find NOTHING on it...How weird is that?

My customer's bowl came today! yay!

Hathery said:
My customer's bowl came today! yay!

That is great! Hope the 2 I am waiting on come in next week! Thanks for the update.

I am going through the same thing...my customer is HOUNDING me about it, I called last Fri and they said ship date of Sept 15 but it hasn't shipped yet. I gave me customer the HO number and told her to call for herself and find out if she needs to, it's like she doesn't believe me...

chefsteph07 said:
I am going through the same thing...my customer is HOUNDING me about it, I called last Fri and they said ship date of Sept 15 but it hasn't shipped yet. I gave me customer the HO number and told her to call for herself and find out if she needs to, it's like she doesn't believe me...

I hope it comes soon so she'll get off your back about it :(

Mine ordered 8/30 just came! Hooray :)

Mine too, today

The 2 I am waiting for should be here tomorrow----hooray!!!!!!

Just got mine today!! Yippee!

1. Will the Chillzanne Large Bowl ever come back in stock?

We are constantly working to restock our popular products, including the Chillzanne Large Bowl. Keep an eye on our website and catalog for updates on availability.

2. Is the Chillzanne Large Bowl discontinued?

No, the Chillzanne Large Bowl is not discontinued. However, we may experience temporary out of stock situations due to high demand.

3. What are the dimensions of the Chillzanne Large Bowl?

The Chillzanne Large Bowl has a capacity of 12 cups and measures 12.5 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height.

4. Can the Chillzanne Large Bowl be used in the microwave?

No, the Chillzanne Large Bowl is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the freezer or refrigerator only.

5. Is the Chillzanne Large Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Large Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • DeeDee616
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • chefmoseley