• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Premium Tri-Fold Folders in Canada - Shop Now for Quality & Durability

In summary, the Premium Tri-Fold Folders have dimensions of 9.5 inches by 12 inches when closed and 19 inches by 12 inches when open. They are made with durable material and can hold up to 250 sheets of paper. Currently, they are only available in black but there may be more color options in the future. Personalization services are not offered, but you can add your own label or logo for a personalized touch.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I don't care how old they are, as long as they're in good shape.

I'm in Canada - for shipping purposes.

TIA!

Do you still need some? I have a few if you do. Just the folders? I'm selling for an ex-consultant and they even have the info that came with them!

Your pm box is full! Not sure how much they'd weigh, but first class should be around $3 if they are 8 oz or less and I can fit them in an envelope. Of course, who knows how long they'd take to get to you? Priority (more expensive) says 6-10 days.

1. What are the dimensions of the Premium Tri-Fold Folders?

The dimensions of the Premium Tri-Fold Folders are 9.5 inches by 12 inches when closed, and 19 inches by 12 inches when open.

2. Are these folders made with durable material?

Yes, the Premium Tri-Fold Folders are made with high-quality, durable material to ensure long-lasting use.

3. Can these folders hold a large number of papers?

Yes, the Premium Tri-Fold Folders have a capacity of holding up to 250 sheets of paper, making them perfect for organizing and storing important documents.

4. Do these folders come in different colors?

Currently, the Premium Tri-Fold Folders are only available in a classic black color. However, we are constantly expanding our product line and may offer more colors in the future.

5. Can I personalize these folders with my company logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the Premium Tri-Fold Folders at this time. However, you can easily add your own label or logo onto the folders for a personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kcmckay