• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Baby Charli Anna: A Heartbreaking Battle for Life

In summary, Charli Anna was born with a congenital heart defect and has been fighting for her life ever since. She has recently lost her battle and leaves behind a family mourning her loss. Tons of prayers are being sent their way.
Audra Day
Never posted on here before but have read many posts and gotten lots of tips. Need lots of prayers for my cousin and his family. His daughter, Charli Anna, was born on February 13th and had a congenital heart defect. She has been fighting for her life ever since and things have really taken a turn for the worst today. I feel so helpless in the whole situation. You can follow her whole story at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babycharli . The next few hours and days will be very trying for us. She has pulled through some other difficult times but it seems like this one will be extremely difficult for her. I know that God has a plan for her but being selfish like I am, I'm not too happy with it at this point in time. Praying for a miracle today!

Oh...I pray that God's plan is to heal this little girl for His glory!! It is so hard to watch someone suffer, but when it's a little one it just seems so unnecessary!

{{{HUGS}}}

oh that breaks my heart.. I'll be praying for your entire family.

I have said a pray for everyone.

I'll be praying.

Charli is still hanging in there at the moment! I pray that God shows us a miracle with her.

Sending prayers thier way.

Prayers being sent...........

Hang in there.....NEVER under estimate the power of prayer. My daughter was born with a defect as well, several months in the nic ICU, One surgery and she is now turning 18 on the 31st! Medical science is a wonderious thing!

I am praying for Chari Anna and her family here in TN! God is in the miracle business. There is a little boy here that just turned 4 who has MLD. A year ago it was very touch and go if he would live. Today he is back home from Duke after over a year, talking some, riding a thereputic trike, and learning more each day. He does walk with a special walker as well. You never know how God will use a child in someone's life. Levi's dr is not saved but he says that Levi is a true miracle!:D

I'll be praying for all involved, esp. that little one!

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for her.

I'll be praying for everyone.

Aww, what a beautiful baby girl! Me and my family are praying for her!

I'll add my prayers to the list.

Wonder how Charli is doing? anyone heard?

Charli unfortunately lost her battle today at 12:15. She has gone to be an angel to all of us! She brought so many people together without ever uttering a word! She truely was a miracle!

aww..:( so sad.. my thoughts are with the family... they will have a sweet little angel looking over them.

How tragic for her family.
I can't even imagine the pain they are going thru. The loss of a child is simply tragic.

TONS of prayers for her and her family.

Carol

Last edited:

1. What inspired you to write "Prayers for Baby Charli Anna"?

I have a personal connection to Baby Charli Anna's story as she is the daughter of a dear friend and colleague. Witnessing her heartbreaking battle for life inspired me to write this book as a way to honor her and offer comfort and support to her family and others who have gone through similar struggles.

2. Is this book only for families going through a similar situation?

No, this book is for anyone who needs hope and healing. While it was written with the intention of providing support to families with sick children, the messages of faith, love, and resilience can be applied to any difficult situation.

3. How does "Prayers for Baby Charli Anna" incorporate prayer and faith?

The book includes a collection of heartfelt prayers and reflections that were written during Baby Charli Anna's journey. These prayers offer comfort, strength, and hope to readers, and serve as a reminder of the power of faith and the importance of turning to prayer during difficult times.

4. Can this book be used for group discussions or support groups?

Yes, this book can be used as a tool for group discussions or support groups. It includes discussion questions and prompts that can be used to facilitate meaningful conversations and provide comfort and support for those going through similar experiences.

5. How does purchasing this book benefit Baby Charli Anna and her family?

All proceeds from the sales of this book will go directly to Baby Charli Anna and her family to help with medical expenses and ongoing care. Your purchase not only provides comfort and support to others, but it also helps make a difference in Baby Charli Anna's life and her family's journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth