• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for 6 UT Miners After Mine Collapse

In summary, there was a cave-in at a mine in Utah that trapped six miners. The cause is believed to be seismic activity, although the owner denies this. The miners' status is currently unknown and it may take up to 72 hours to find out. The families of the miners are going through a difficult time and it is hoped that they are still alive and have access to air and water. Unfortunately, the situation has worsened as three more people died in a subsequent collapse. The rescuers heard encouraging sounds, but no updates have been given. Despite advancements in technology, mining is still a dangerous job and it is a shame that we continue to lose miners each year.
Jennie4PC
Can you guys please pray for these 6 miners a mine collaps in UT (my home state) I read that there was seismic activity and that is why the cave in. They dont know the status of these miners and probably wont know for 48-72 hrs

I heard there was no earthquake but that possibly the cave in CAUSED the seismic activity although the owner says otherwise. Can't imagine what the families are going through right now. They say that if they are still alive they would have access to water and air.

My prayers to the miners and their loved ones. I can only imagine the anguish they must be going through at this time.

Wow! So many things going on right now that need our prayers! I pray that they are all rescued soon and SAFE!

Things have gotten from bad to worse. Rescue minors just had more of the mine collapse on them 3 out of 9 people have died. They still have not gotten to the trapped minors.

I hadn't heard that yet... Last I saw, the rescuers heard "encouraging" sounds from where they thought the trapped miners would be. Has anything come from that?

I know that being a miner is MUCH safer than it used to be, but it seems so strange that in our technologically advanced society, we still have actual miners. We just purchased one of the most state-of-the-art surgical robots at the hospital (actually, our hospital system now has 4 of the "da Vinci" robots... only a couple other systems have that many... at $1.7M EACH, you can understand why!). The surgeons are now able to perform intensely delicate and complicated surgeries... WITHOUT BEING IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE PATIENT!!!! Yet, every day we send men deep underground and too many times each year we lose some of these men... Does this seem extremely backward to anyone else???

they had breaking news here at 6:30 pacific time and they have been going non stop then. It does seem kind of backwards but mines definitly give people jobs. I have not been in Elko when they have shut down mines but I have a friend who was here and so many houses went up for sale cause so many people had to move since thats what Elko basically is a mining town

Related to Prayers for 6 UT Miners After Mine Collapse

1. What happened to the 6 UT miners?

On September 10th, 2021, a coal mine collapsed in Utah, trapping 6 miners underground.

2. Are the miners still alive?

As of now, the status of the miners is unknown. Rescue efforts are currently underway and we are praying for their safe return.

3. How long have the miners been trapped?

The miners have been trapped for over 24 hours since the collapse occurred on September 10th.

4. What is being done to rescue the miners?

Rescue teams from various agencies and organizations, including Pampered Chef, are working tirelessly to reach the trapped miners and bring them to safety.

5. How can I help support the miners and their families?

You can show your support by sending positive thoughts and prayers to the miners and their families. Additionally, you can donate to organizations that are providing aid and support to the rescue efforts and affected families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies