• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for My Mom......

In summary, Tammi's mother has cancer and she is unsure if she will be able to keep on with her business. She has a helper who can take over some of her duties while she is taking care of her mother.
hoosierchef
I know I posted a prayer request for my mom before, but now I need you to be sure and keep her on your lists. We found out yesterday that my mom has Cancer. It's completely through her Liver, but now they are wanting to find out where it originated. I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep on selling Pampered Chef or not right now........

Last edited:
Tammi I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hate cancer it took my grandpa from us. Your mom will definitly be in my thoughts and prayers.

I will be praying for you and your mom

Tammi~ I am so sorry to hear that. Can you put in for a leave? Prayers coming your way.

I'll pray for your mom and you!

I am so sorry Tammi, I will be praying for you and your mom.

Tammi - sorry to hear the bad news. I hope she can be treated o.k. My mom has survived cancer 3 times now.

I'd put in for a leave from PC and take care of her!

Tammi~

Prayers are going up for her...If you want, PM me her name and I will put her on our prayer list at church for continued prayer from some of the best "prayer warriors"!

Do what you need to do right now...PC can take a back burner or you can take a leave. Family comes first and God will honor that for you!

So sorry to hear about your mom Tammi - I'll be praying for her and your family.

Sorry to hear about your mom, my mom died almost 4 years ago to lung cancer (September 5, 2003)

Just a thought, do you have a good close friend that could help you out until you are ready to go back full time

Change all of your shows to catalog shows - host will understand, have the helper make/answer phone calls, do orders/shipment, host packets, etc, while you are busy with your mom

You and your helper can set up a time that you will meet to discuss what is happening and any questions she has. This meeting can be done daily or weekly at the exact time - just like appointments, so this way your life won't be too confusing, you will know where/when you have to be, you will be able to focus on your PC business at that time, only at that time and then all the other time is for your mom and family. Put everything in your consultant planner - maybe even get another planner from supply order to give to your helper - you can give her all the numbers she needs in back of the book to keep in touch with you and she can give you her numbers and both of you will be on the same page(no pun intended), this planner will also be helpful if someone in your family would need to get touch with her, they know exactly where to look for her info, .

Just a thought

~

Last edited:
Oh, Tammi! I'm SO sorry to hear about your mom! Prayers for you and her coming right away!

Think positively...you never know what miracles God can work.

{{{ hugs }}}

I'm so sorry, Tammi. You'll both be in my prayers.

Related to Prayer Request for My Mom......

1. Can I specify the type of prayer request for my mom?

Yes, you can specify the type of prayer request for your mom. Please provide as much detail as possible so our community can pray for her specific needs.

2. How long will my mom's prayer request be active?

Your mom's prayer request will remain active for 30 days. After that, it will automatically be removed from our website. However, you can always submit a new prayer request for her at any time.

3. Can I update my mom's prayer request?

Yes, you can update your mom's prayer request at any time. Simply go to the "My Prayer Requests" section on our website and click on the "edit" button next to her request. You can then make any necessary changes.

4. Will my mom's name be displayed publicly with her prayer request?

No, we understand the importance of privacy and will only use your mom's first name and last initial when displaying her prayer request on our website. If you prefer, you can also choose to use a pseudonym.

5. How can I know if others are praying for my mom?

Our community is dedicated to supporting one another through prayer, and you can be assured that your mom's request will be prayed for by our members. You can also leave a comment on her request to let others know that you are praying for her as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Smashie
  • lcucinella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD