• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Seeking Healing for Mom's Liver Health | God Bless

In summary, Tammi's mom went to the doctor Friday and found spots on her liver, and went to the doctor again today and they said they found some spots on her liver. They are trying to figure out what it is.
hoosierchef
I feel almost guilty in requesting your prayers because there are so many out there worse off, but my mom called me today. She hasn't been feeling well for awhile. Well she went to the doctor Friday and they took a CT scan of her, thinking she may be having Gall Bladder problems. She went to the doctor again today and they said they found some spots on her Liver today.

Please pray that this in not Cancer. I know I shouldn't assume the worse, but we've been through so much with mom's heart problems, that this is the last thing she needs.

Thank you all. God Bless.

Praying for your Mom.

Keeping your mom and family in my prayers!

Prayers from NY are c'mon your way!

Tammi~

I pray that your mom gets good news!!

{{{{{HIGS}}}}}

Tammi - take care of her and yourself - I will be praying - keep us posted!

We will keep your mom lifted up

Prayer for good news.

I had a similar situation a couple of years ago. Went in for a US on my gallbladder, and the technician noticed something on my liver. After a very scary few months, it turns out I have something called a Hepatic Hemangioma. Basically, if you have ever seen a child with a large "strawberry" type growth on their face...that's what I have on my liver. It's a blood vessel tumor.

A lot of women have them. They used to only be found on autopsy, but with our imaging technology advancing the way it is, they are being found more often, and they are usually not looking for anything on the liver...they are looking at something else. I had (and have) no issues with my liver. It functions normally. I have an ultrasound done every year or so to monitor it and make sure it's not actively growing. Unless I was in a major car accident, it would not be an issue, and even then my abdomen would have to be hit just right.

The testing itself for me was the scariest, and the waiting for results. The only definitive way to diagnose one is with a radioactive blood tag scan. Bascially, they took blood out of me, irradiated it, and put it back in. Then, they scanned my liver. It "glowed" on the scan, meaning it was a cluster of blood vessels. I set of the radiation alarms coming into the base, which made life interesting for about a week!

I did a lot of research on this issue when I went through it (can you tell?), so if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email. I'd be happy to share what I've gathered.

I hope and pray that's what they found, and that everything turns out wonderfully.

Praying for your momJust wanted to let you know that you don't have to apologize for posting a prayer request. Yes there are people being taken hostage, people missing, people being killed and people in horrible circumstances in the world today but if it's important to you, we should pray about it.

The Lord hears even the simplest prayers from His children and since He is the only one who can help us in our time of need, it's important to send up prayers for everything!!

Praying for your mom.

Debbie :D

Tammi, you and your mom will be in my prayers. I know it's scary when someone you love is undergoing tests. I also know that gallbladder problems can be really painful.

Please don't ever hesitate to ask for prayer. A concern is a concern.

Thank you all for your prayers. We are waiting today. They are doing a Colonoscopy on her today. Since it's a pretty reoutine procedure, I decided to come to work today. May go to the hospital later. Thanks especially to Nicole. I keep trying to remember that it could be something as simple as fatty deposits or like what you had. It just the big "C" is always the first thing that comes to mind.Thanks again. I'll let you all know as soon as we hear something.

Latest News.......They didn't find anything when they did the Colonoscopy, but they are going to keep here again tonight and "go down the other way" to put it as eloquently as my step-father said. LOL I talked to mom. She said that the CT Scan did show Gall Stones, but that is NOT their primary focus right now. They are trying to figure out the spots on her liver. Thanks for the prayers......Tammi

You and your mom are in our Prayers in New Jersey.

Guilty? You're human.

Prayers and blessings from TN.

Every prayer need is important hon...don't ever worry about asking! I'll will say prayers for you and your mom today!***HUGS***

My prayers to you & your family.

I hope she isn't too uncomfortable with the tests and you get some good news.

Tammi, any updates?

Saying prayers for your mother..........

What is the best way to pray for healing for my mom's liver health?

The best way to pray for healing for your mom's liver health is to have faith and trust in God's power and plan. Pray sincerely and ask for His guidance and intervention in your mom's health. Also, consider asking for the support and prayers of others, such as your church community or a prayer group.

Should I include specific details about my mom's health in my prayer request?

Yes, it can be helpful to include specific details about your mom's health in your prayer request. This will allow others to pray more specifically and intentionally for her healing. However, always remember to also trust in God's perfect plan and will for your mom's life.

Can I pray for my mom's healing more than once?

Yes, you can pray for your mom's healing as many times as you feel led to. Prayer is a powerful tool for communicating with God and expressing your desires and concerns. Continue to pray for your mom's healing and trust in God's timing.

What else can I do to support my mom's healing?

In addition to praying, there are other ways you can support your mom's healing. Offer to help with tasks or chores, bring her meals, or simply spend time with her and offer words of encouragement. You can also seek medical advice and treatment for her condition.

Is it okay to ask for healing for my mom's liver health even if she is not a believer?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to pray for healing for your mom's liver health, even if she is not a believer. God loves all of His children and desires for them to be healthy and well. Keep praying for your mom and showing her God's love through your actions and words.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom