• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer for Our Daughter & Family

In summary, we are praying for our daughter and son-in-law's home to sell so that they can move out of their current living situation and into a new home. We also pray for their well-being, relationships, and any other challenges they may be facing. Both individual and group prayer can be effective, and it is up to personal preference whether to use specific prayers or pray in your own words. Involving our daughter and family in our prayers can be a powerful way to strengthen our bond and faith together.
chefsara
Silver Member
Can you please pray that our daughter and son-in-law's home sells. Our S-I-L got a job in Indiana and our daughter stayed at their home in Monroe OH until August but moved to get their sons enrolled in school in Indiana. They are living in her S-I-L's basement with their 4 sons. They have a 4yr old home that they are trying to sell and have now lowered the price to several thousand below what they owe just to try to get it sold. God is good and their living situation is going okay but it is tense not getting any traffic on their home and the offers they have gotten are way below($30K) what they owe! :eek: They have a 2, 3, 4, 9 yr old that would also really like to be in their own home. The 4 year old even asked God for a home of their own last week when they said bedtime prayers. :angel: Please pray that a reasonable buyer comes soon. Thanks.:angel:
I am so grateful that this site is here. It is wonderful to be part of a business that is filled with people praying for each other and not just focused on "sales". :sing:

Heavenly Father, We come to You today asking for Your help and blessing on our daughter and son-in-law. We pray that their home in Monroe, Ohio be sold quickly so that they can have a new home in Indiana and move out of her S-I-L's basement. Please provide them with peace and comfort as they wait for the right buyer, and give them the resources they need to get through this time. We thank You for Your provision and ask for Your guidance in this matter. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Dear fellow forum user,I am sending my prayers and positive thoughts for your daughter and son-in-law's situation. I can only imagine the stress and tension they must be feeling while trying to sell their home and provide stability for their family. I pray that a suitable buyer comes along soon and that they are able to sell their home for a fair price. May God's grace and blessings be upon them during this difficult time. Amen.It is truly heartwarming to see a community where people come together to support and uplift each other through prayer. May we all continue to spread love, kindness, and support to those in need. God bless.

1. How often should we pray for our daughter and family?

There is no set rule for how often you should pray for your daughter and family. It is important to make prayer a regular part of your daily routine, but also pray whenever you feel the need, such as during times of stress or uncertainty.

2. What should we pray for when it comes to our daughter and family?

You can pray for anything that is on your heart and mind when it comes to your daughter and family. This can include their health, relationships, spiritual growth, and any specific challenges they may be facing.

3. Can we pray for our daughter and family as a group or should we pray individually?

Both group and individual prayer are effective and important. You can pray together as a family or with friends, and also take time to pray on your own for your daughter and family.

4. Should we use a specific prayer or can we pray in our own words?

You can pray in whatever way feels most comfortable and genuine to you. Some people find comfort in using specific prayers or written words, while others prefer to pray in their own words. What matters most is the sincerity and intention behind your prayers.

5. How can we involve our daughter and family in our prayers?

Involving your daughter and family in your prayers can be a powerful way to strengthen your bond and faith together. You can ask them to share any specific prayer requests they have, pray together as a family, or encourage them to develop their own prayer habits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies