• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp3 - What Does It Mean When....

In summary, the host ordered two items, an oval platter and a cheese grater handle replacement, but both are currently unavailable due to the show's date being in November. The host will need to place a separate order for the replacement part as it cannot be ordered on a show. There will be tax on the replacement part order.
Denarella
...on your host's order, something is not available on the host special? In other words, my sister, who hosted a show, ordered the oval platter with cranberry accents and it comes up "Item HN12 is not yet available"?

I also had another customer, same party, order a replacement part for her cheese grater, (the handle) and it comes up "Item 127C cannot be used on for the Cooking Show type"?

Both have a red dot next to them which is preventing me from closing out the show....

TIA
Dena

Denarella said:
...on your host's order, something is not available on the host special? In other words, my sister, who hosted a show, ordered the oval platter with cranberry accents and it comes up "Item HN12 is not yet available"?

I also had another customer, same party, order a replacement part for her cheese grater, (the handle) and it comes up "Item 127C cannot be used on for the Cooking Show type"?

Both have a red dot next to them which is preventing me from closing out the show....

TIA
Dena

HN12 is not available unless the show is dated for October.

127C can only be ordered on a separate replacement parts order.

Replacement parts cannot be ordered on a show. You have to do a total seperate order for Replacement Parts. Go in under non-commissionable orders and you can place it.

As far as the other, do you have your show dated Nov 1. I sometimes do not change the date to the current month if I may have entered it in at the end of the previous month or something.

janetupnorth said:
HN12 is not available unless the show is dated for October.

Simple Additions is November.

Thanks Ladies!

So as for the replacement parts order, does she have to pay a separate tax and shipping/handling order?

The shipping is included in the replacement part price, but there will be tax on it.

chefann said:
The shipping is included in the replacement part price, but there will be tax on it.

boo hiss...thanks Ann

1. What does it mean when PP3 is listed as a product's material?

PP3 stands for polypropylene #3, which is a type of plastic commonly used in food storage containers and kitchen tools. It is considered safe for food use and is known for its durability and heat resistance.

2. Is PP3 dishwasher safe?

Yes, PP3 is generally safe to use in the dishwasher. However, it is always best to check the specific product's care instructions to ensure proper cleaning and longevity.

3. Can PP3 products be used in the microwave?

Yes, PP3 is microwave safe. However, it is important to note that not all Pampered Chef products made with PP3 may be suitable for use in the microwave. Always check the product's care instructions before using in the microwave.

4. What is the difference between PP3 and PP5?

PP3 and PP5 are both types of plastic used in kitchen products. However, PP3 is a type of polypropylene, while PP5 is a type of polypropylene copolymer. PP3 is generally considered more durable and heat-resistant than PP5.

5. Are PP3 products BPA-free?

Yes, PP3 is a BPA-free material. BPA (bisphenol-A) is a chemical often used in plastics that has been linked to health concerns. Pampered Chef is committed to using safe materials in all of our products, and PP3 is a commonly used and safe alternative to BPA-containing plastics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • {*mandy*}