• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What does a red dot beside a guest's name on PP+ mean?

In summary, "PP Plus" is a loyalty program for Pampered Chef consultants that offers additional benefits and rewards for active consultants. As a consultant, you are automatically enrolled and can access your account and track rewards through the consultant portal. The benefits of PP Plus include access to exclusive products, early access to promotions and new products, free shipping on orders over $75, and personalized business coaching. You can earn rewards by reaching milestones, participating in training, and other activities. However, PP Plus rewards cannot be used towards the purchase of a consultant kit.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
i'm a new consultant still in the process of being qualified. My question is when I go to place the order on PP+ some of the guest of a red dot beside their name, what does that mean?

TIA for all respones

Mandy

A red dot is something that will prevent the show from finalizing. Common problems can be: no full name, no sales tax, incorrect item number.

invalid credit card number...

Thanks, makes sense, got it all fixed
Thank you

1. What is "PP Plus"?

"PP Plus" stands for "Pampered Perks Plus," which is a loyalty program for Pampered Chef consultants. It offers additional benefits and rewards for active consultants.

2. How do I sign up for PP Plus?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically enrolled in PP Plus. You can access your account and track your rewards through the consultant portal.

3. What are the benefits of PP Plus?

PP Plus offers a variety of benefits, including access to exclusive products, early access to promotions and new products, free shipping on orders over $75, and personalized business coaching.

4. How do I earn rewards through PP Plus?

As a PP Plus member, you can earn rewards by reaching certain milestones, such as hosting parties, recruiting new consultants, and achieving sales goals. You can also earn points by participating in training and other activities.

5. Can I use my PP Plus rewards towards my consultant kit?

Unfortunately, PP Plus rewards cannot be used towards the purchase of a consultant kit. However, you can use your rewards towards additional products and business supplies to help you succeed as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • byrd1956