• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Meaning of the Red Dot: A Show Mystery

In summary, "Uncovering the Meaning of the Red Dot: A Show Mystery" is a Pampered Chef show mystery game that involves guests collaborating to solve a mystery while learning about the company's products and cooking tips. To play, guests are given a mystery packet with clues and suspects and use Pampered Chef products to test out recipes and gather evidence. The game can be played with basic kitchen supplies and is suitable for all ages. It is also customizable to fit different themes or dietary restrictions for specific audiences.
byrd1956
Gold Member
What does the red dot infront of a guest listed in a show mean? There is a red dot infront of the hostess's name and I know the red dot infront of show types under shows means the show has not closed. Only one of the guests has the red dot. I was hoping someone would know the answer and I would not have to put on my detective hat. Thanks.

It means there is something wrong with their order that it won't let you submit it.

If you click on "Finish", it'll have a list that says what the red dot is referring to. It could be an item on backorder, or you don't have payment, or something else.

Oh boy, now wouldn't that be something I should know!!! Just figured it out. I had the city and state and was leaving the street address blank because the host was not able to share it. Once I deleted the details I had all was well. Thanks wadesgirl.

The red dot is nice. I don't like that you have to have a complete address in order to enter the info. If you just enter the street and city without the zip, you can't move on. I have plenty of guests who don't enter all the info and I really don't want to take the time to look up a zip code but would like to have the info there if I ever want to. I hate that they require me to have 100% or nothing.

1. What is "Uncovering the Meaning of the Red Dot: A Show Mystery" about?

"Uncovering the Meaning of the Red Dot: A Show Mystery" is a Pampered Chef show mystery game where guests collaborate to solve a mystery while learning about our products and cooking tips.

2. How do I play "Uncovering the Meaning of the Red Dot: A Show Mystery"?

To play the game, guests will be given a mystery packet with clues and suspects. They will then use Pampered Chef products to test out recipes and gather evidence to solve the mystery.

3. Do I need any special equipment to play "Uncovering the Meaning of the Red Dot: A Show Mystery"?

No, all guests need is a kitchen and basic cooking supplies. The game is designed to be played with Pampered Chef products, but it can also be adapted to use with other kitchen tools.

4. Is "Uncovering the Meaning of the Red Dot: A Show Mystery" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. It is a fun and interactive way to engage guests of all ages while showcasing our products.

5. Can I customize "Uncovering the Meaning of the Red Dot: A Show Mystery" to fit my specific audience?

Yes, the game is customizable to fit your audience's needs. You can adapt the recipes, clues, and suspects to fit different themes or dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Miss Cori