• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the Round Red Ball Shape Beside Guest Names

In summary, the red dot next to an order's name means there is something wrong with the order. It will remind you of any missing items or things that need to be corrected when you go to submit the order.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I'm entering orders... some of the guest have a round red ball shape beside thier names... what does that mean?

click on finish it should give you some kind of idea...

It means there is something unentered or wrong in their order. Either they haven't paid or you didn't enter a date for a booking, etc. I think when you look at their order, their should be a red dot next to the item where the error/missing info is. Also, when you go to submit, it will remind you of any missing items or things that need to be corrected. Hope that helps! I'm still not entirely used to P3 myself.

OH.. God bless you! Thanks SO much! I was actually kind of scared to click on Finish... this is all new but going okay! Thanks again!

Yea it won't let you go any further if there are problems and then it still asks you before you submit it whether you want to submit now or later...

That's the "I will blow up now" icon.Just kidding. :)That lets you know (without having to search too much) which orders have some sort of problem.

That was mean Ann....you know we have some P3 phobics around here. :) :) :)

That's why I put "Just kidding".

Besides- I think most people have figured out that I have a twisted sense of humor.

But I apologize if I scared anyone. Bad consultant- no override!

It was fine! :) I needed laugh and I trust those who have gone before me... exploded or not! :)

I know...I was just teasing you too. It was pretty funny.

I'm such a kidder. :D

Actually, I like that little red dot- it lets me know when something isn't completely right.

yes! It's great once you know what it's for! :) I did write HO about the inability to print mailing labels and they wrote back saying that it's on the list for a future development addition... but they can't say when.

I think there are a lot of features like that.

Related to Understanding the Round Red Ball Shape Beside Guest Names

1. What is the significance of the round red ball shape beside guest names?

The round red ball shape is a symbol used by Pampered Chef to indicate that the guest has added an item to their wish list. It serves as a helpful reminder for consultants to follow up with these guests and potentially turn their interest into a sale.

2. Can the round red ball shape be removed?

No, the round red ball shape cannot be removed. It is a default feature of the Pampered Chef system and is meant to aid consultants in their sales and follow-up efforts.

3. How do I know which specific item the guest has added to their wish list?

To view the item that the guest has added to their wish list, simply click on the round red ball shape. This will take you to the guest's wish list page, where you can see the specific item that they have shown interest in.

4. What should I do when I see the round red ball shape beside a guest's name?

When you see the round red ball shape beside a guest's name, it is recommended to reach out to the guest and follow up on the item they have added to their wish list. This can potentially lead to a sale and help build a stronger relationship with the guest.

5. Can I customize the color or shape of the symbol?

No, the round red ball shape cannot be customized. It is a standard feature that is used across all Pampered Chef systems to indicate items on a guest's wish list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• {*mandy*}
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
{*mandy*}
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • kcmckay