• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yellow Sign by Grill Basket: What Does it Mean?

In summary, the yellow sign next to the grill basket means that the item is on backorder. It is not yet possible to order the item, but it should ship within a week or two.
Jenni
I was just typing in the last few orders of a catalog show and this little yellow sign came up next to the grill basket. What does that mean? I Called to ask my Director but honestly I will probably get an answer here first.

It's on backorder...

This is my first ever back order item... does this mean it can still be ordered? When are they expected in?

Yes, sorry my first answer was so short... I was burping the baby! :)
You can go right ahead and order it, from what has been posted here and from the one's that I've had on backorder, it seems they are shipping a week or two after the show ships which isn't bad. It will vary but it hasn't been too long. Any time you have a symbol like that pop up you can go to the "FINISH" screen in PP3 and read a list of what is flagged and why.

Thanks a bunch!!!

quiverfull7 said:
Yes, sorry my first answer was so short... I was burping the baby! :)
You can go right ahead and order it, from what has been posted here and from the one's that I've had on backorder, it seems they are shipping a week or two after the show ships which isn't bad. It will vary but it hasn't been too long. Any time you have a symbol like that pop up you can go to the "FINISH" screen in PP3 and read a list of what is flagged and why.

Oh Diane - YOU are the queen of multitasking!!! Amazing you are!!! :) Burping, typing - all at the same time - is there anything YOU can't do??

Ummm... in light of some conversations here last night, I won't let my family answer that question! :) My DH did sort of shake in his boots one time in Wally World back in the day before debit cards as he watched me hold an infant, put my foot on the foot of a wiggly toddler and write a check all at the same time! :) Thanks for the giggles... I need them today! God is using you!

quiverfull7 said:
Ummm... in light of some conversations here last night, I won't let my family answer that question! :) My DH did sort of shake in his boots one time in Wally World back in the day before debit cards as he watched me hold an infant, put my foot on the foot of a wiggly toddler and write a check all at the same time! :) Thanks for the giggles... I need them today! God is using you!

LOL Thats kinda funny!

1. What is the yellow sign on the grill basket for?

The yellow sign on the grill basket indicates that it is safe to use on a gas or charcoal grill.

2. Is the yellow sign heat-resistant?

Yes, the yellow sign on the grill basket is heat-resistant and will not melt or become damaged when exposed to high temperatures on the grill.

3. Can the yellow sign be removed or replaced?

No, the yellow sign on the grill basket is permanently attached and cannot be removed or replaced. It is an important safety feature that ensures the basket is safe to use on the grill.

4. Does the yellow sign indicate a specific type of grill?

No, the yellow sign on the grill basket is not specific to a certain type of grill. It is a universal sign that indicates the basket is safe to use on both gas and charcoal grills.

5. Will the yellow sign fade over time?

The yellow sign on the grill basket is designed to be fade-resistant and should not fade over time with proper use and care. However, it is recommended to avoid excessive exposure to direct sunlight or high heat to maintain the brightness of the sign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Lifeat50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • wadesgirl