• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Do in This Host Nightmare?

In summary, this woman was very rude to the host and was very difficult to communicate with. The host tried to do what she wanted, but the woman was not cooperative. Eventually, the host cancelled the order and charged the woman for the shipping herself.
pcmom2abm
I have a host who has been to two previous shows...loud, obnoxious, center of attention..but she bought lots of stuff, then emailed PC to get my number despite my emails to her so she could book a show. Supposed to have had 20 there, only one showed up. Show was at $300 though. Conversations with her were her rambling alot about nothing without me getting a word in edgewise and she would end the call abruptly. Well, due to "miscommunication" I did not send her sister in laws wedding present to her mother in law. Last I got out of the conversation was she was going to take the stuff with her to the wedding so I did a shipment to the host. Well she got her order and called me and laid into me over voice mail and went down every item on the order ($150 order) and said it was to be sent to her sister in law. She had it priced to be sent via usps for $62. Called PC they said I could have the order sent back to them and cancel the order and they would reship for the original cost of having it shipped directly. Tried calling the host and all I get from her is emails saying she is not paying extra for my mistake..I need to come pick up and have it sent to her mother in law. I've told her I am willing to pick up and take care of it just need to know when and her consent to refund and recharge her cc. She is booked for another show on the 28th...what would you do.
sorry for the long rant.....

Seems to me you and PC are bending over backwards for this host. She should really call you back, since you are trying to do what she wants.If she doesn't get back to you by the time she goes to the wedding, don't pick up the stuff and pay shipping yourself. You are doing your job.

So, is she refusing for you to send it back to PC and have THEM reship it? So, that is it no extra cost to anyone. Am I understanding this correctly? She wants YOU to pick up the items and YOU pay to have it shipped to the MIL and NOT send it back to PC to have it resent.

Someone has to pay the difference for the direct shipping...about $14, she was only charged the $4 for shipping to her.
I just want her to call me and disuss this. If it goes past 30 days from show then someone will have to pay to have it either shipped to HO or mother in law.

Pick up the stuff and have HO pick it up from you, cancel the order and then reship it.

1. What is "What Would You Do?"

"What Would You Do?" is a popular game that involves making quick decisions and answering fun hypothetical questions. It's a great way to get to know your friends and family better while having a good time.

2. How do you play "What Would You Do?"

To play "What Would You Do?", gather a group of people and take turns asking each other hypothetical questions. Each person should answer the question honestly and explain their reasoning. The group can then discuss and debate the different answers.

3. Can kids play "What Would You Do?"

Yes, "What Would You Do?" is appropriate for all ages. However, it's important to make sure the questions are age-appropriate and not too mature for younger children.

4. Is there a limit to the number of players in "What Would You Do?"

No, there is no limit to the number of players in "What Would You Do?". The game can be played with as few as two people or as many as a large group.

5. Are there any specific topics or themes for questions in "What Would You Do?"

No, "What Would You Do?" can cover a wide range of topics and themes. It's up to the players to come up with creative and interesting questions to ask each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • esavvymom