• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp3 Not Putting Correct Price In?

In summary, there could be a few reasons for your PP3 not putting in the correct price, such as not having the latest software update or needing to reset the machine. If the problem persists, customer service can provide further assistance. If the PP3 is not working, there is a manual price entry option available, but it should only be used temporarily until the machine is serviced. The currency on the PP3 can also be changed through the settings menu. If the PP3 is showing the wrong tax rate, make sure the correct rate is entered in the settings menu and try resetting the machine. If the issue continues, contact customer service. Lastly, the PP3 can be connected to a phone or tablet through Bluetooth for sales tracking and inventory
KellyRedHead
Hi!-

At my show today I took my laptop (that I finally got PP3 Loaded on!) Someone ordered the pie crust shield and in the book it is $6.75, but PP3 put in $6.00?? Good thing I looked, I need to look through the rest to make sure.

Just wondered what every one else thought? Do I let it slide at $6 or will the HO deduct the $.75 extra from my acct? Probaby should call HO tomorrow.
Want to get it straightened out show has to go in bt 2/28

Kelly

Kelly,

You must be using the new Spring/Summer catalogs a bit prematurely...

The price in Fall/Winter 2006 is $6.00

The increase takes effect March 1.

I had that happen to me too with the garlic press. Like Gina says, it will take effect March 1st. We can't do anything until then.

Check the party date that you put in , that would be the reason the pricedidferent , unless the guests are using the new catalog

Ya know what I bet happened, I had the new spring catalog floating around and some guests were looking at it, I bet she got the price out of there.

Guess I owe her $.75!

Thanks everyone!

Kelly

Related to Pp3 Not Putting Correct Price In?

1. Why is my PP3 not putting in the correct price?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure that you have the latest software update for your PP3. If you do, try resetting the machine and entering the price again. If the problem persists, please contact customer service for further assistance.

2. Is there a way to manually input the price if the PP3 is not working?

Yes, there is a manual price entry option on the PP3. Simply press the "Manual Entry" button and follow the prompts on the screen to enter the price. Please note that this should only be used as a temporary solution and the PP3 should be serviced as soon as possible.

3. Can I change the currency on my PP3?

Yes, you can change the currency on your PP3 by going into the settings menu. From there, you can select your desired currency and it will update accordingly.

4. My PP3 is showing the wrong tax rate, how can I fix this?

If your PP3 is showing the wrong tax rate, make sure that the correct tax rate is entered in the settings menu. If it is correct and still showing the wrong rate, try resetting the machine and re-entering the tax rate. If the issue persists, please contact customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I connect my PP3 to my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can connect your PP3 to your phone or tablet through Bluetooth. This allows you to track sales and manage inventory on your device. Refer to the user manual for instructions on how to connect your PP3 to your device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PampMomof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcjodih