• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Enhance Interactive Participation in a Power Cooking Show?

In summary, a "Power Cooking Chicken Station" is a versatile kitchen tool that can hold up to four chicken dishes at once, making it perfect for family dinners or meal prep. It can also be used to cook other types of meat and is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. The station is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Hi,

I've got a Power Cooking Show tomorrow. I made up a "Stations" document so I could better follow how to help the guests participate interactively. Will you look over the attached and tell me if I am missing anything?

Trish in Texas

Attachments

• Power Cooking Stations.doc
    38 KB · Views: 331
  • Power Cooking Outline.doc
    38 KB · Views: 316
You have santoku spelled "santuko" instead of "santoku". You have chili spelled with an extra "L". Make sure you have a product for mixing ingredients for all stations (scraper, bamboo spoon, etc).

You did a great job! That was well done!

Thanks for that information.

Now, look at this and advise me as to other tips I can give folks.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Power Cooking How-To's Outline.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 415

1. What is a "Power Cooking Chicken Station"?

A "Power Cooking Chicken Station" is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to cook multiple chicken dishes at once in the oven. It consists of a large baking sheet with separate sections for different chicken dishes, as well as a lid to help trap heat and cook the chicken evenly.

2. How many chicken dishes can I cook at once in the station?

The station can hold up to four chicken dishes at once, making it perfect for family dinners or meal prep for the week.

3. Can I cook other types of meat in the station?

Yes, the station is not limited to just chicken. You can also use it to cook other types of meat such as pork, beef, or fish.

4. Is the station safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the station is heat-resistant and safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. Make sure to follow the instructions and precautions included with the station for best results.

5. How do I clean the station?

The station is dishwasher safe, making cleaning a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ButterflyVioletta
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies