• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Master the Art of Power Cooking?

In summary, Michelle is working on a workshop that allows all participants to take entrees home. She is looking for hosts and their homes to host the workshop. She has takers from her Power Cooking show last weekend and from the host this weekend. She is also looking for hosts and their homes to host the workshop.
ButterflyVioletta
Ok, as mentioned in another thread, I'm working on a workshop that takes the Power Cooking and allows all participants to take entrees home. I would buy all ingredients and in fact would pre-cook the chicken and the beef. I am going to do two back to back sessions of about 15 each.

I've attached a very rough draft modifying an earlier concept of the flier in case anyone else is interested.

Attachments

• Invitation.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 727
This sound like a great idea. What is "$2 Buck Grub Meal Set"?

Thanks for asking, I forgot to include that...I wanted to feature the DCB as another way beyond the class that folks could keep up the momentum for fast easy economical meals...I saw the post about the guy, Michael Reeves who sells a ton of DCBs and sells them as a "set" for $99 plus free shipping and it has:
Salad Chopper
DCB
Rub of Their Choice
SB

I also was going to include the recipes attached and format them in a booklet along with other DCB recipes

What I need to reconcile is that his version of the "kit" has a rub that is essentially the guest special for June, so I need to think of something else for the kit....

Attachments

• TwoBuckGrub.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 637
Have them still get a rub, but in June they can choose a second one for free

Michelle - let me know if you get any takers. I've been thinking of doing this.

Were you able to find a large kitchen or are you looking for hosts & their homes?

Krista Burson said:
Michelle - let me know if you get any takers. I've been thinking of doing this.

I've got takers from my Power Cooking show last weekend (they joked with the host that they didn't want to make meals for HER freezer :) and from the host this weekend who is doing a different theme but doesn't want to miss out on this. I also plan to offer it to the guests who were unable to attend either of these two shows. I'll keep you posted on the actual RSVP...we all know that when it comes to a firm commitment sometimes people get flakey.

TrishPCMommy said:
Were you able to find a large kitchen or are you looking for hosts & their homes?

The church idea is a fantastic one, but since the area where I'm doing these is 100 miles away from here, I've actually enlisted the help of my June host to see if there's a church she can think of.

If that doesn't work, my mom lives out there and we can always invade her home, but I really wanted it to be more like a class, which I think a public area would work better for.

So what am I leaving out or not thinking of?

I think I need a "registration form" and then some sort of confirmation to give them to keep the info on...perhaps a postcard?

Do a registration form and if you use a public kitchen, maybe to help encourage them holding their "reservation", make part of the $20 non-refundable? Once you receive their registration form and deposit, a postcard (VistaPrint!!) can be mailed or handed to them??? Just make sure they pay the rest of the cost before even grabbing a ziploc or tool!

On the registration form, have them select their 4 meals so you can start prepping how much of which ingredients you'll need...

I do like your invite... mine kinda informed to potential hosts and their guests what it was all about (kinda wordy)

No, yours was fantastic, but worked more with hosts, so I wanted to see if I could modify it to be "self hosted" if that is a word, lolAhhh yes...the deposit. See this is a lot to think through! Great points Trish...thank you so much for the feedback!

Michelle - I keep thinking about doing something like this too and I was wondering, are all of these recipes PC? And silly question (maybe it's covered in the recipes) but how do you know how much to portion out for everyone? And, do you have an assembly line set up, or how does each person choose the recipe and then make it? Sorry, but as you can see, I have lots of questions 'cuz I can't wrap my head around this!!!

c00p said:
Michelle - I keep thinking about doing something like this too and I was wondering, are all of these recipes PC? And silly question (maybe it's covered in the recipes) but how do you know how much to portion out for everyone? And, do you have an assembly line set up, or how does each person choose the recipe and then make it? Sorry, but as you can see, I have lots of questions 'cuz I can't wrap my head around this!!!

All the Power Cooking recipes are PC. I'm going to do something a bit different than the regular show...I'm premaking all of the meat. I can't see my way through to cooking the meat and doing stations and I think it would really hold things up. So I'm going to Costco, cook and freeze the meat into the appropriate serving size bags. This will make servings go so much smoother. (yes it is covered in the Power cooking recipes)

And with Power Cooking, there is a lot in CC that is printable so I can have cute display stands everywhere.

Sorry, I missed part of the question. I will have a very long table with areas sectioned off for each recipe.When they arrive, I will serve them some dessert made in the DCB (remember I am hoping to keep the frugal and fast theme going by promoting the DCB).As they snack on something yummy that makes the room smell good, I will introduce the concept, speak to them about freezer tips, hand out their meat and point them out to the stations. I will walk around guiding them. When they are done, they will come back to me for the recipes to take home for the meals they made(this way I can also make sure they didn't nab other things)Another difference from the show is I am providing ALL ingredients, even for the portions to be finished up the night they are serving. I don't want them to have to go grocery shopping ever for these meals.As I hand out their final recipes I will remind them about session 2 so their friends can sign up and I will see if I can be fancy enough to sell some DCB or Two Buck Grub Packages.I will help them pack their items up in a PC reusable bag during "checkout" for those who want to order. If they aren't ordering I will ask them about hosting or joining my team.

I was playing with this exact idea. I talked to my church and they were fine with it IF I could provide my own liability(sp?) insurance. This really bummbed me out, I can't afford my own policy. I assumed (we all know what that does LOL) the coverage we have with PC isn't what the church is looking for. Let me know how you swing it if you do yours in a church. And Good luck, I think it's a GREAT idea!!

The coverage with PC is exactly what they are looking for unless there is something with your church that is different than what I'm experiencing. You can go to CC and print the cert.I would seriously LOVE for a bunch of us to give this a run and compare notes. I'm telling you, companies here like Let's Dish and Dinner Done have been rolling this out with great success and I'm beyond thrilled that PC has given us Power Cooking which has the ability to be the EXACT SAME THING

I'm attaching the registration form I set up in case it helps anyone. Please be kind, I'm not terribly creative!

If I had more time, I would have made a better form that has half they turn in and the other half they keep, reminding them of their dates and menu selections.

As it is I've spent a ton of time planning and drafting this and time's up! I've sent the documents electronically to Kinko's to be printed...the flier on pale yellow pastel and the reg form on a light purple pastel to keep me from mixing them up.

Attachments

• Power Cooking Workshop Registration Form.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 459
THANK YOU for the info and the paperwork!!!!! Let us know how it went!

Are you hoping for people to place orders with you before they leave? Who will benefit with the host rewards? I did not listen to Michael Reeves, so what is SB? This sounds like a great idea!!!! I really want to do it!! Please give me more information! I feel like a sponge. My business is not doing to great and maybe this is just what I need to boost it up!!

LOL!! I'm really trying to be as helpful as possible and give as much detail as I can, so whatever I'm forgetting to say, just ask me! I definitely see this as a boost for me and my informal poll of guests, friends seem to indicate this is interesting to them.

As far as orders, yes, I expect the actual meal prep to happen much quicker than probably the attendees expect and since they will come with family and friends, they may socialize more as one gets done before the other, etc. This will give them time to check out the "display table" of tools that we didn't use during the workshop. Between the hands on use and the milling around the product table I should get interest, and as people finish, I will reference the DCB special from Michael Reeves that I will affectionately call the "2 Buck Grub Special" and I will frame this flier, provided by another consultant here as well as give them the collection of recipes by the same name that work in the DCB.

Maybe I'm crazy but I really think the products, and the regular fans of PC do the best selling. In this context I'm just here to help them Power Cook. When I give them their reusable bag, packaging up their recipes, I hope to collect some orders.

Attachments

• DCB_DINT_SET_no_name.pdf
    73 KB · Views: 511
ButterflyVioletta said:
LOL!! I'm really trying to be as helpful as possible and give as much detail as I can, so whatever I'm forgetting to say, just ask me! I definitely see this as a boost for me and my informal poll of guests, friends seem to indicate this is interesting to them.

As far as orders, yes, I expect the actual meal prep to happen much quicker than probably the attendees expect and since they will come with family and friends, they may socialize more as one gets done before the other, etc. This will give them time to check out the "display table" of tools that we didn't use during the workshop. Between the hands on use and the milling around the product table I should get interest, and as people finish, I will reference the DCB special from Michael Reeves that I will affectionately call the "2 Buck Grub Special" and I will frame this flier, provided by another consultant here as well as give them the collection of recipes by the same name that work in the DCB.

Maybe I'm crazy but I really think the products, and the regular fans of PC do the best selling. In this context I'm just here to help them Power Cook. When I give them their reusable bag, packaging up their recipes, I hope to collect some orders.

Here is an idea... Have everyone grab a tool from the display table that they don't have, but it is interesting to them. Go around and have them say why they picked it, and then give the reasons they (and everyone else) needs to own that tool.

And one thought from the call about the DCB, was that instead of giving recipes, put them on your PWS so it draws traffic to your website.

Michelle,

This is an incredible idea! Thanks for sharing.

Michelle,

You have done so much work, and it's all great! Thanks for being generous and sharing it with us. Consider your concept nabbed! I'm going to do a monthly cooking class too!

Let us know how yours go, and what you would do differently or add to the next one!

Best of luck.......hoping for big sales and lots of happy cooks! :D

I started offering a monthly cooking class last month. I had 6 gals show up - it was a blast! Four of them are coming back this month. I have scheduled one a month through August, with different themes each month. I keep these to 2 hours - 'charge' them $15 and they can use the $15 towards a purchase in the catalog. We all cook, share tips, etc., and eat.. They shop .. then go home with a very small goodie bag of items I get from the outlet, etc.

pattikake said:
I started offering a monthly cooking class last month. I had 6 gals show up - it was a blast! Four of them are coming back this month. I have scheduled one a month through August, with different themes each month. I keep these to 2 hours - 'charge' them $15 and they can use the $15 towards a purchase in the catalog. We all cook, share tips, etc., and eat.. They shop .. then go home with a very small goodie bag of items I get from the outlet, etc.

Thanks for sharing.....who pays for the ingredients? If you charge 15, and they can use it towards a purchase, who pays for the outlet items?

Thanks

Thanks for sharing.....who pays for the ingredients? If you charge 15, and they can use it towards a purchase, who pays for the outlet items?
I buy the ingredients. I choose recipes that are fairly inexpensive to make, and usually have most of the ingredients in my pantry. I have a stock pile of outlet items that I use for the goodie bags. And last month, I used my free product from my show towards more little gifts ..

Quick question. For $5 a meal do you break even or do make money? Aren't most of these meals advertised as $2 a serving with 4 servings? Wouldn't that be $8 for one entree? Maybe if you buy in bulk it's cheaper? Maybe this is a dumb question? I did a power cooking show and it just seems like it would cost more.

Yeah - I was going to ask about the cost too. Especially if you're giving them everything to prepare the meal the day they eat it.

I like the concept... I think I'm going to try it in my home first with 3-4 guests, and then expand it after I get good and try it at church...

J.

these are great. Just sneaking in a little peek before I go to work... unfortunately I've got to go! :( Can't wait to look at it fully after work!

I'm actually still drafting my cost list to verify but so far it seems I can do it by shopping at Costco. My goal is really to make this such a no brainer for people to sign up and that it's about the service they can use. I'm confident that at that point, they will place orders and book shows to have me come personally show their family and friends how to do this in the comfort of their own home, so I want to be careful not to make the actual workshop fee make money. I'm also thinking that once I finalize the true costs, that I will adjust the flier to indicate how much works out to be per serving. Any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them!I'm going through the final round of the edits on this and I should have the church reservation done by the end of the week. I'm going to mail this flyer to all the recent guests in that area.

Keep us posted....I'm ready to unroll this too, but have held back until I can figure out the costs....

Keep in mind... The Power Cooking meals are around $2 per serving and serve 6 people (adults); that's $12 per meal. If you're making 3 Power Cooking meals, that's $36 dollars worth of food.
At my workshop, every participant brought their own meat (the host chose 3 chicken recipes, so everyone brought 3 pounds of chicken already cubed) and $15. Guests paired themselves up in teams of 2, great for socializing and reading directions so everyone puts the correct ingredients in the correct bags. I set it up in stations or centers with directions specific to each station:
1) Label 6 freezer bags with a Sharpie marker: Today's Date, Bag 1, Chicken Stir-Fry (for example); Today's Date, Bag 2, Chicken Stir-Fry; Today's Date, Bag 1, Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup; Today's Date, Bag 2, Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup; Today's Date, Bag 1, Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wrap; Today's Date, Bag 2, Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wrap.
2) Cookware: Cook your chicken in the family skillet until there is no more pink.
3) Seasonings: left the seasonings needed for all 3 recipes and the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon & the Adjustable Measuring Spoons with directions of how much of which seasoning to put into which bag.
4) Cutting Edge: cutting board and knife for cutting and julienning carrots, Velveeta... whatever cutting needed to be done. (once again, directions at each station for what to do and which bag it went into)
5) Cans: can opener and can strainer (Close to a sink or have a "dump" bowl for draining.) This is where I also put precooked & premeasured rice for the wraps in Ziploc bowls.
6) Frozen foods: Easy Read Measuring Cups and all of the frozen foods (frozen broccoli for the stir-fry instead of fresh--less expensive and it's going back into the freezer anyway!)
7) Liquid measurements & Easy Read Measuring Cup & Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup
8) Other: Batter Bowl & Mix 'N Chop for crushing Tortilla Chips.

I also had a display table covered in new Spring products and HWC products.
Yes, it moves quickly and they can't believe it took so little time to cook 3 meals.
Yes, I shopped for all of the other groceries at Sam's Club. The benefit of them bringing their own meat is they can choose if they want chicken breasts or thighs and them cubing it at home takes the time component out, but they still cook on our cookware.

Trish, I love how you have your stations set up, I'm going to tweak mine to be less recipe focused and more function focused as you have because then there's no worry about having enough tools.I will definitely keep an eye on costs and post my spreadsheet here when it is done. (It's the biggest part of the project). I'm not sure it will completely help each person however because of price variances per locale. But, my prices will probably be on the upper end of costs as this is an expensive area, so that should give you extra cushion. Also bear in mind that some things are inexact because you might buy a whole bottle of vinegar to only have 2 people choose a recipe, therefore only using 4 teaspoons of it so the actual per serving cost and the flat rate you are stuck with of that item make for a variance. OTOH, on those items the cost is usually insignificant, especially if you are operating as your own host where you have the chance to earn items for your kit.On my display I will have the DCB Set Sale Items as referenced in the call to take the idea of quick inexpensive cooking to the next level. I'm tossing around Holly's idea of putting my DCB "cookbook" on my website versus as part of my 2 Buck Grub Special (DCB special). My only concern is that I wanted to give it as incentive to purchase...get them excited about the recipes they will be making while they wait for the DCB to arrive. But Holly has a great point too about drawing them to the website....One element of my workshop that I'm sure will be different from everyone else's is that I will pre cook and pre freeze the beef and chicken. My focus is not going to be on cookware (more on the tools and DCB) and I don't want to slow down the recipe prep with actual cook time. Part of this is because I have decided to do two back to back workshops also. In this format, the bags of meat will be given out as registration is completed which also allows me to maintain the portion control over the most expensive part of the class.I will also do sheet labels for the Bag 1, Bag 2 recipe ideas as well as sheet labels for the final assembly instructions for when it comes out of the freezer that they can slap on the bags (all conveniently showing my email and phone number too of course ;-))

Make sure the labels will stick to the freezer bags even in the freezer.
Also, you don't want the meat frozen yet; you need it seasoned with the seasonings-like a marinade. If it's already frozen when you add the seasonings, the meat will have very little time once finally thawed before cooking or while cooking from frozen to marinate.
You may want to have the cold, cooked meat in a cooler and hand them the correct number of bags based on their recipe selections when they finish registration, just not frozen meat.

The function focus of the Power Cooking Centers helps them get well acquainted with the tools, sometimes for more than one use, and the Power Cooking technique - if I have a lot of cutting to do, I'm going to do it all in one place at one time, not go back and forth to the cutting board. Then, they're truly focusing on Power Cooking, not "what's the recipe?"

Here's what I created for the Workshop I did where the host chose 3 recipes and everyone would make the same 3... (Margins are .5" all the way around. Simply cut on the dotted lines.) This is for a workshop with Chicken Stir-Fry, Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wraps & Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup.

If you're offering to the guests to make their own choices, you may want to have similar "function" stations, but color code the specific recipe directions. (Print directions and glue them on colored cardstock. Tell each guest which color he/she needs to follow based on recipe selections..."You need to follow the purple, green, red and blue directions at each station.") Or mark it on their registration form or Two Buck Grub stuff.

Best wishes Michelle on yours; offering all 10 recipes will keep you busy!:eek:
I know I'll be doing my workshop again in the near future, but I enjoy knowing I only have to think about ingredients and tools for 3 recipes and not 10! Let us know how it goes!
Maybe as incentive to get them to your website, hand them some recipes and tell them there are more on your website...

Attachments

• Power Cooking Stations.doc
    30 KB · Views: 453
TrishPCMommy said:
Make sure the labels will stick to the freezer bags even in the freezer.
Also, you don't want the meat frozen yet; you need it seasoned with the seasonings-like a marinade. If it's already frozen when you add the seasonings, the meat will have very little time once finally thawed before cooking or while cooking from frozen to marinate.
You may want to have the cold, cooked meat in a cooler and hand them the correct number of bags based on their recipe selections when they finish registration, just not frozen meat.

The function focus of the Power Cooking Centers helps them get well acquainted with the tools, sometimes for more than one use, and the Power Cooking technique - if I have a lot of cutting to do, I'm going to do it all in one place at one time, not go back and forth to the cutting board. Then, they're truly focusing on Power Cooking, not "what's the recipe?"

Fantastic points Trish. I love "discussing" this! :cool:

TrishPCMommy said:
If you're offering to the guests to make their own choices, you may want to have similar "function" stations, but color code the specific recipe directions. (Print directions and glue them on colored cardstock. Tell each guest which color he/she needs to follow based on recipe selections..."You need to follow the purple, green, red and blue directions at each station.") Or mark it on their registration form or Two Buck Grub stuff.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sweet!

Thanks so much Trish, I figure it will feel like an evening with my sisters :D

And thanks for sharing the flier along with your wonderful thought process...I hope you will stick around and fill me in on observations from your workshops!

PS Do you also hand out the printouts so they can replicate again at home or do you prefer they call you back when they want to do it again?

I hand out the printouts: Recipe Summary, Shopping List and Tips for both chicken and ground beef only (double-sided to save paper).
I also make reminder calls about 3 months after the workshop to remind guests if they haven't eaten all 3 meals yet to go ahead and do so due to the freezing tips we reviewed.
Also... let's book another so we can create another 3 recipes amongst friends...

It's naptime here, so this is a quick post

Here's the spreadsheet. A few observations and notes of comment:

1. Surprisingly the Greek Orzo and the SOUP (of all things) cost about $11 each to prepare. So I pulled them and came up with an an average cost of $5.70 PER MEAL (not per serving).
2. I noted a few things that could be had at Costco that I did not actually price out there but I did price out and record the chicken and beef from Costco.
3. I also did not add prices for the rubs from PC or oil or vinegar. For me it was not worth calculating separately, I'll just round up when I charge the fee.
4. Based on this, I will likely charge $25 for four meals and they get a resusable bag to keep and carry.
5. I should have priced ziplocs but did not; get them at Costco too
6. Finally, please note that my prices in the DC area are very high. Make sure you modify or spot check before doing your own
7. Note that there are several tabs in this workbook. It also was originally saved in Office 2007 but I had to save down to attach. This may have affected the format but I don't have a chance to chekc now, just let me know if you have trouble

Hope this helps!

Arggg it won't let me attach at all. PM me for it and I'll send it to you

That confirms it - I priced out the recipes to be between $5- 6.50. I didn't get $11 for the soup - hope I'm not wrong on the price. Anyway, my fliers are advertising 4 for $25 and I'm giving them 6 to pick from and then they can chose chicken or beef on a bunch - tacos, stroganoff, and italian hoagies, and then the chicken soup, chicken stir fry,and chicken black bean wraps. I figured $2.50 a lb. for either chicken breast or beef. It's definitely just an estimate.

ButterflyVioletta said:
It's naptime here, so this is a quick post

Here's the spreadsheet. A few observations and notes of comment:

1. Surprisingly the Greek Orzo and the SOUP (of all things) cost about $11 each to prepare. So I pulled them and came up with an an average cost of $5.70 PER MEAL (not per serving).
2. I noted a few things that could be had at Costco that I did not actually price out there but I did price out and record the chicken and beef from Costco.
3. I also did not add prices for the rubs from PC or oil or vinegar. For me it was not worth calculating separately, I'll just round up when I charge the fee.
4. Based on this, I will likely charge $25 for four meals and they get a resusable bag to keep and carry.
5. I should have priced ziplocs but did not; get them at Costco too
6. Finally, please note that my prices in the DC area are very high. Make sure you modify or spot check before doing your own
7. Note that there are several tabs in this workbook. It also was originally saved in Office 2007 but I had to save down to attach. This may have affected the format but I don't have a chance to chekc now, just let me know if you have trouble

Hope this helps!

Arggg it won't let me attach at all. PM me for it and I'll send it to you

Very cool. You have really beefed up this concept, AND done major research. Thanks for being generous and sharing.....on my way to PM you my email!

sunnygirl in nd said:
That confirms it - I priced out the recipes to be between $5- 6.50. I didn't get $11 for the soup - hope I'm not wrong on the price. Anyway, my fliers are advertising 4 for $25 and I'm giving them 6 to pick from and then they can chose chicken or beef on a bunch - tacos, stroganoff, and italian hoagies, and then the chicken soup, chicken stir fry,and chicken black bean wraps. I figured $2.50 a lb. for either chicken breast or beef. It's definitely just an estimate.

Are you willing to share your flier?

My fliers are pretty much a copy of yours! I hope you don't mind! I just changed the entrees to 6 and the prices and added a line at the top that said "Spend more time in the sun and less in the kitchen! " I'm planning to do it on June 6 so we'll see if I get enough interest. I really need something more in June. I have 2 cooking shows so far.

TrishPCMommy said:
Here's what I created for the Workshop I did where the host chose 3 recipes and everyone would make the same 3... (Margins are .5" all the way around. Simply cut on the dotted lines.) This is for a workshop with Chicken Stir-Fry, Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wraps & Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup.

Best wishes Michelle on yours; offering all 10 recipes will keep you busy!:eek:
I know I'll be doing my workshop again in the near future, but I enjoy knowing I only have to think about ingredients and tools for 3 recipes and not 10! Let us know how it goes!
Maybe as incentive to get them to your website, hand them some recipes and tell them there are more on your website...

I'm trying to read through this thread and not get too confused but I had a question. You have them labelling 6 bags, 2 for each recipe, right? Is that because they're working in pairs? They'll each take 3 bags home, correct?

PamperedK said:
I'm trying to read through this thread and not get too confused but I had a question. You have them labelling 6 bags, 2 for each recipe, right? Is that because they're working in pairs? They'll each take 3 bags home, correct?

I believe what she is saying is that two bags per recipe. It makes more sense if you reference the Bag 1 and Bag 2 that are show on CC for theme shows under Power Cooking

Yes, thank you Michelle.

Each Power Cooking Chicken recipe on CC has "Bag 1" and "Bag 2". So each lady labeled 6 bags, 2 for Chicken Stir-Fry, 2 for Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup, and 2 for Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wraps. They also identified "Bag 1" and "Bag 2" on corresponding ziplocs so they could follow the Power Cooking Finish and Serve recipes once they were home and finishing the meals.

They take 3 meals home. Power Cooking Beef= 3 bags. Power Cooking Chicken= 3 meals, but 6 bags, with Bag 2s folded into the corresponding Bag 1s.

Wow Ok I'm lost. I did read CC - I wonder if Canadian ones are different? Probably not though. I'm just missing something.

I'm going to re-read and see if it makes sense to me.

AHH I see now. The Chicken recipes on CC use 2 bags but the beef ones I was looking at don't.

Thanks everyone!

OK... here's some help for those who are still confused on "function" stations for a Power Cooking Workshop... Now that you have people interested, how to set it up so you don't need a "gazillion" of the same tools.
1. Greet everyone. Explain there are stations with directions at each station. Everyone will need to wash hands and start at the first station to prepare their bags. After the first station, stop at any of the other stations (try one that isn't busy with people already). Follow your recipe colors that correspond with the recipes you chose.
2. Pair people up so they chat and/or get to know one another. They can share what they like about the tools as they go.
3. As they finish and seal up their meals, they can start going through the catalog and filling out their order forms or see what's on the display table.

The file I attached is for the Power Cooking Chicken. For those of us who are creative, make a flip book and have it laminated. You can put Cutting Edge chicken and ground beef directions in one book and Kitchenware chicken and ground beef directions in another, etc.

Attachments

• Power Cooking Chicken Workshop Stations.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 453
<h2>1. What is Power Cooking?</h2><p>Power Cooking is a method of preparing meals in advance to save time and effort during the week. It involves cooking large portions of food and then freezing or storing them for later use.</p><h2>2. Can anyone master the art of Power Cooking?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can learn and master the art of Power Cooking. It just takes some planning, organization, and practice to become efficient at it.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of Power Cooking?</h2><p>The benefits of Power Cooking include saving time, energy, and money. It also allows for healthier eating by having pre-made meals on hand instead of resorting to fast food or takeout.</p><h2>4. How does the workshop help in mastering the art of Power Cooking?</h2><p>The workshop will provide hands-on experience in preparing and storing meals using the Power Cooking method. It will also include tips and tricks to make the process easier and more efficient.</p><h2>5. Do I need to bring any ingredients to the workshop?</h2><p>No, all ingredients will be provided for the workshop. The chicken and beef will also be pre-cooked to save time during the session.</p>

Related to Can You Master the Art of Power Cooking?

1. What is Power Cooking?

Power Cooking is a method of preparing meals in advance to save time and effort during the week. It involves cooking large portions of food and then freezing or storing them for later use.

2. Can anyone master the art of Power Cooking?

Yes, anyone can learn and master the art of Power Cooking. It just takes some planning, organization, and practice to become efficient at it.

3. What are the benefits of Power Cooking?

The benefits of Power Cooking include saving time, energy, and money. It also allows for healthier eating by having pre-made meals on hand instead of resorting to fast food or takeout.

4. How does the workshop help in mastering the art of Power Cooking?

The workshop will provide hands-on experience in preparing and storing meals using the Power Cooking method. It will also include tips and tricks to make the process easier and more efficient.

5. Do I need to bring any ingredients to the workshop?

No, all ingredients will be provided for the workshop. The chicken and beef will also be pre-cooked to save time during the session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCJan
  • dianag