• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Recipes on PWS: Is it Legal?

In summary, it is legal to post recipes on the Pampered Chef website as long as you have permission from the original creator or are the original creator yourself. However, posting recipes from other websites or cookbooks without permission could result in copyright infringement. If you want to share a recipe from social media, it is important to credit the original creator and provide a link to the original post. When posting recipes on the Pampered Chef website, it is essential to follow guidelines such as giving credit to the original creator and ensuring the recipe is accurate and does not violate any copyright laws.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Is it ok to post recipes on our PWS? I want to add the Southwest pork tenderloin recipe - is it against the PC law to post a PC recipe if they could get it in a cookbook currently for sale?
I thought it might attract guests from my shows to my website if they have to go there for the recipe. Just making sure before I add recipes.

Nope,, post away! You can even copy and paste from CC to make it easier!

I post a monthly recipe on my PWS. I do make sure it is a PC recipe though. At shows I tell people if they give me their e-mail address I will send them a monthly recipe. When I send them out through my PWS I put in the message line YOUR MONTHLY PC RECIPE IS HERE. This way they get a chance to see my whole website. I do have the MONTHLY RECIPE on my homepage screen for them to click on.

How do you send it via the PWS? I haven't been able to figure out how to send other emails (just the ine to the host when setting up the show).

Go to Customer Connection when you're in the PWS manager. You can set up a list that's your newsletter list.

Related to Posting Recipes on PWS: Is it Legal?

1. Is it legal to post recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, it is legal to post recipes on the Pampered Chef website as long as you are the original creator or have obtained permission from the original creator to share the recipe.

2. Can I post recipes from other websites or cookbooks on the Pampered Chef website?

No, you should not post recipes from other websites or cookbooks on the Pampered Chef website without obtaining permission from the original creator. This could potentially be a copyright infringement.

3. Can I post recipes that I found on social media on the Pampered Chef website?

If the recipe is from a public account and you have obtained permission from the original creator, then you may post it on the Pampered Chef website. However, please make sure to credit the original creator and provide a link to the original post.

4. What should I do if I want to post a recipe on the Pampered Chef website that I found in a cookbook or on a website?

You should reach out to the original creator and obtain their permission to share the recipe on the Pampered Chef website. If you are unable to obtain permission, it is best to not post the recipe to avoid any potential legal issues.

5. Are there any guidelines I should follow when posting recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, please make sure to credit the original creator and provide a link to the original source if the recipe is not your own. Additionally, please ensure that the recipe is accurate and does not violate any copyright laws.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • itsjustCarla