• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Going Going Gone Flyers on FB: Is It OK?

In summary, it is completely fine to post Going Going Gone flyers on your personal Facebook page and on a relevant Facebook group that allows event promotions. However, it is not okay to use images or logos from a different event on your flyer and it is not recommended to tag people without their permission. You can also boost your Going Going Gone flyer post on Facebook, but be sure to follow their advertising policies.
pctharper
Gold Member
It is ok to post the Going Going Gone flyer on FB? In general, is it ok to post any of our flyers on our personal pages?

And if anyone can figure out how to post the word or pdf, let me know! I was trying to do it as upload photo and its not accepting the file.

I use the snapshot tool and then click "copy". Then I paste it into Word and click it and "save as image". I choose the jpg format and save it to my desktop. Then I go in FB and upload from that. It's okay to post on your FB page/profiles.

Good idea about the snapshot and save as jpg! I have had trouble trying to post flyers before! (Such as the Deep Covered Baker flyer!) I finally started a blog to make it work! Haha!

JennLizFran, did you also see the sweet heart deal is available as an email on our PWS? I missed it until today, and wish I had seen it earlier!

I did! I sent it out to some past guests, especially the ones that were upset when it went to hostess only item for a bit! :)

I know some DS companies have set it up so you can click to post a flyer straight to your facebook page, I hope PC follows suit! :)

I just went looking for the Going Going Gone flyer and can't find it. Is it available online somewhere?

Related to Posting Going Going Gone Flyers on FB: Is It OK?

1. Can I post Going Going Gone flyers on my personal Facebook page?

Yes, it is completely fine to post Going Going Gone flyers on your personal Facebook page. In fact, it can help spread the word and potentially increase attendance for your event. Just make sure to follow Facebook's community standards and avoid spamming your friends with too many flyers.

2. Is it appropriate to post Going Going Gone flyers on a Facebook group?

Yes, as long as the group allows event promotions and the flyers are relevant to the group's topic. Make sure to read the group's rules before posting to avoid getting your post removed.

3. Can I use images or logos from a different event on my Going Going Gone flyer?

No, it is not okay to use images or logos from a different event on your Going Going Gone flyer. It is important to use original and relevant content to avoid copyright infringement.

4. Is it okay to tag people in my Going Going Gone flyer post?

It is generally not recommended to tag people in your Going Going Gone flyer post unless they have given you permission to do so. Tagging too many people without their consent can be seen as spammy and may result in your post being reported or removed.

5. Can I boost my Going Going Gone flyer post on Facebook?

Yes, you can boost your Going Going Gone flyer post on Facebook to reach a larger audience. However, make sure to follow Facebook's advertising policies and avoid using clickbait or misleading content in your boosted post.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampChefJoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chisholmd2
  • chellb1234