• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Going Gone for Your Timeline Cover

In summary, "Going Going Gone for Your Timeline Cover" is a trend on social media where users change their profile cover photo to three photos representing their past, present, and future. To participate, simply upload the photos in order. The photos can be customized and should be in the order of past, present, and future. There is no specific time frame for how long the photos should be kept.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is a new timeline cover that highlights the retiring items. I *think* this is okay with the FB rules because there is no "call to action" - it doesn't say buy yours today or get it before it's gone... just has the date that it will end... so I am hoping it gets by the FB police.

Attachments

• Fall2012retiringFBCover.jpg
    Fall2012retiringFBCover.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,066
Thank you! I have used it!

looks awesome! Thank you, Joy!

Thanks!!!
I will use this!

Being i'm a newbie.. where would I be able to order these items? do I go into TPC consultant corner?

Thanks!

Got it up! Thanks so much for sharing!

That's great! Thank you for sharing!

Hey Joy will you be making one for the fall/winter selling season.. I really appreaciate all the things you make!

Thank you so much! Not sure if it is me, but when I made it my cover, the "Independent Consultant" piece is covered up by my profile pic. When you click on the cover, you can see it. I tried moving it up but it won't budge...oh well :)

Great job! Thanks for sharing

As always, thank you Joy

Thank You!

I'm using it - thanks so much!!!

It's wonderful! But not legible on my fb timeline. It's also covered by my address, etc. Am I the only one that can't work it right? :( Yes, I'm whining, lol....

I love it!!!

Thank you !! I am running a late special.

1. What is "Going Going Gone for Your Timeline Cover"?

"Going Going Gone for Your Timeline Cover" is a popular trend on social media where users change their profile cover photo to a series of three photos that represent their past, present, and future.

2. How do I participate in "Going Going Gone for Your Timeline Cover"?

To participate in "Going Going Gone for Your Timeline Cover", simply choose three photos that represent your past, present, and future and upload them in order as your cover photo.

3. Can I customize the three photos for "Going Going Gone for Your Timeline Cover"?

Yes, you can customize the three photos however you like. Some people choose to use personal photos, while others use stock images or graphics.

4. Is there a specific order for the photos in "Going Going Gone for Your Timeline Cover"?

Yes, the photos should be uploaded in the order of past, present, and future. This represents the progression of time and the theme of the trend.

5. How long should I keep the "Going Going Gone for Your Timeline Cover" photos?

There is no set time frame for how long you should keep the photos. Some people change their cover photo after a week or two, while others keep it for a longer period of time. It is up to your personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • kam