• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes in the New Section on ChefBecky's Site

In summary, Elise's website does not have the recipes listed in a column on the right. When she looks at her website, she does not see the Recipes. However, when Bobbi looked at her website, the Recipes were there. When Bobbi tried to change the Newsletter Signup code, it fixed the problem.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I was looking at ChefBecky's site and noticed in her news section that there are recipes listed in a column on the right. But when I go to the news section on my PWS it doesn't have those. Is that one of the premium tools features? Just wondering if I'm being stupid and missing something or not.

She probably created that post herself. I haven't seen her site but you don't have to use the suggested articles from home office. You can create your own.

No, I know yo ucan create your own, but it's in a totally different format with collapsible menus. take a look at /cookinwithbecky

Elise, my website is set up the same way as Becky's. I have the recipes on the right..I did not put them there...so must have been the web designer. what is your website...would like to check it out.

Elise, I see the same recipes on your site as on Becky's.

Elise- what is your website? Mine also has the recipes...those are from PC - not something we added to the site. They started doing those when they changed the PWS Format awhile back.

That's so weird. For some reason when I go look at my website it doesn't show up! When you guys look at your own do they show up?

Yep, it's there on mine when I look and I see it on yours as well. Clearly I hadn't been to my website since they put that up! I like it.

Cool! I slacked and did not update my site till today (I try to do it the first of every month)

Ok...I must be doing something wrong too...because when I looked at Elise's site, I do NOT see the "Recipes" in the "NEWS" Section along the right column. I see the items on the LEFT side, but not the Right - which are the PC Recipes.
I see the Recipes on my site and Becky's, as well as everyone else's I've checked....that is wierd.

look near the bottom of the home page... it says news and recipes...

etteluap70PC said:
look near the bottom of the home page... it says news and recipes...

But when you actually click on that image or the "News" link, and go into the page, the Recipes aren't there. Just the two images/articles from PC and her News Links on the left side. On MY site and everyone elses, along the right side of the page, you get 8 recipes (some of them with photos), and then a link to the PC YouTube videos. I don't see these things on Elise's site.

Elise- I have an idea of what MIGHT be the problem...give me some time to troubleshoot. But I think it has to do with your coding for the Newsletter Signup. We saw this happen before. I'll try to find the fix and get it to you.

I found it. Several of us in the past (before the PWS was updated by PC) had a problem with the "Sign up for my Newsletter" link we created with iContact. When we added it to our News site as given, it truncated our PWS News Page, just like yours is doing! I think that is why the Recipes aren't showing up on the Right.Here is what I suggest you try, and what seemed to work for the rest of us when we encountered this problem before (the threads are posted below). When you go into your PWS managing page to update your articles, go to the Newsletter one and edit it. Add this paragraph to the beginning of the "Feature Description"...in front of the HTML Code. Sign up to receive emails about all of our great specials, as well as delicious recipes and great tips! I usually send two emails per month, unless something comes up that I just can't keep from sharing!

Then save it and Apply the change. Then recheck your News Page (be sure to refresh if need be). let us know if that works!(If you need it, Here are two of the threads:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f30/i-ad...newsletter-link-my-pws-news-54686/#post672217
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f41/newsletter-sign-up-pws-55953/)

That fixed it! Thanks so much Bobbi!!

mrshamel3808 said:
That fixed it! Thanks so much Bobbi!!
YEAH!! I'm so glad. Just one of those weird things.....:)(By the way- I just realized I had a phrase "I just send out two emails a month" in there....so if that doesn't fit you, you can obviously change that paragraph to say WHATEVER you wanted. It wasn't what I said- just the fact that there were words of some sort at the beginning.)

1. What types of recipes can be found in the "New" section?

The "New" section on our website typically features recently added or updated recipes from a variety of categories, including main dishes, desserts, appetizers, and more. We strive to provide a diverse selection of recipes to suit different tastes and dietary preferences.

2. How often are new recipes added to the "New" section?

We update the "New" section regularly, typically adding new recipes at least once a week. However, this may vary depending on the season and availability of new ingredients.

3. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured in the "New" section?

Yes, we always welcome submissions from our customers and consultants. If you have a recipe that you would like to share with our community, please submit it through our website or contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Are the recipes in the "New" section tested and reviewed by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of our featured recipes go through a rigorous testing and review process by our team of culinary experts. We want to ensure that our customers are receiving the highest quality recipes that are easy to follow and produce delicious results.

5. Can I save recipes from the "New" section to my account for future reference?

Yes, our website allows you to save your favorite recipes to your account for easy access. Simply click the "Save" button on any recipe in the "New" section to add it to your personal collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• casescafe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef