• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcard Instead of a Flyer to Mail

In summary, a user of a website is looking for advice on what key points to include on postcards promoting their business. Suggestions are given to check out Town & Country or Nancy's Artwork for ideas and examples. It is also suggested to use Merrill Corp for designing postcards or to make them oneself using their wording.
pamperedchefgrl7
Hi all,
I have been a long time user of the site though I dont post much. I have gotten WONDERFUL ideas off here and to all of you, thank you thank you !!

I have been searching all day and have come up empty handed. I am looking to mail out postcards promoting my business instead of flyers (cheaper postage). Does anyone have anyideas on what key points I should absolutly include on this since space is limited ? I would love to see an example if anyone has one.

Thanks again everyone - this is a wonderful community to be a part of !!
~ Jillian

Have you looked at Town & Country?

I dont think I know what or where that is ? lol

Town & Country is not one of our vendors any more. But Nancy's Artwork still is, www.nancyweb.com, look at the postcards on there and it might give you some ideas. Or do a search on here under files.

I don't think town and country printing does pampered chef stuff any more but if you go to the consultant website got to Merrill Corp under promoting Your Business they have some post cards designed for Pampered Chef they also have some nice note cards, unless you would like to design it yourself then you can probably buy the actual post cards cheaper from Walmart and use like Microsoft Publisher or Print shop and make your own to personalize them more. Just a thought. But Merrill Corp has some really good stuff for PC consultants.

Here is the website to Nancy's Artwork they've got some good stuff too. http://www.nancys-artworks.com/pc/pages/home.htm

Nancy's always has great postcards and they always send free stuff with orders. I LOVE that in a company!

thanks everyone, I will check those out !!

Yeah, check out Merrill. Even if you make them yourself you can borrow some of their wording. :)

What is a postcard and how is it different from a flyer?

A postcard is a rectangular piece of cardstock that is typically used for mailing. It is smaller in size compared to a flyer, making it easier and more cost-effective to mail. Unlike a flyer, a postcard usually has a design on one side and a blank space on the other for addressing and messaging.

Why should I choose a postcard over a flyer for mailing?

Postcards are more likely to be read and remembered compared to flyers, which are often seen as junk mail and are more likely to be thrown away. Postcards also have a higher open and response rate, making them a more effective marketing tool.

Can I include the same amount of information on a postcard as I would on a flyer?

No, postcards have a limited amount of space for messaging. It's best to keep the information concise and to the point. Use eye-catching visuals and a clear call to action to make the most impact on your audience.

What are the key elements to include on a postcard for effective marketing?

The front of the postcard should have an attention-grabbing image or design, a catchy headline, and a clear call to action. The back should have a brief message, contact information, and a call to action. It's also important to have a strong brand presence and use high-quality images and graphics.

Can I use postcards for targeted marketing?

Yes, postcards are a great tool for targeted marketing. You can choose specific mailing lists based on demographics, interests, or location to reach your target audience. You can also personalize the postcards with variable data printing to make a more impactful and personalized message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
megara2688
Replies
Views
wife4230
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies