• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post You Halloween Pictures Here!

In summary, the children dressed up for a downtown event last week. There were some good pictures, but the parents forgot to take a picture of them together.
jrstephens
Here is Luke! After weeks of saying he was not wearing his costume, I had to make him take it off last night!!!

100_4107.jpg

Sorry its so big! Nicky was a skunk
2qa5mvt.jpg

How do I post the picture like you guys did?

Here is my Little Duckling, Jace!!!

4l72ot5.jpg

Last edited:
Cute, he looks so happy to be in his costume. We had to fight Nicky to keep his head on all night. And never even bothered with the tail, LOL

The kids dressed up for a downtown event last week. That's what these pictures are from. However, I just noticed that I didn't get a good one of them together. :( My son was a WWII pilot and my daughter was mini-mouse.

67i1gqo.jpg

Both of your kids are so cute!

My DD is the witch....

Attachments

• kidshalloween.jpg
    kidshalloween.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 337
They are all so cute!

Kodey went as a black catThis was taken tuesday. He wouldn't wear the hood at all for trick or treating. It was a seperate piece anyway. Ohwell.

Attachments

• 10-30-07_1950.jpg
    10-30-07_1950.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 353
Wow...how cute!
My DS was running around like a crazy person...my SIL finally was able to get a picture of him, but she hasn't sent it to me yet!
He was a cute little dragon.

Here is my Tigger and Thomas the train....
October272007.jpg

Tigger wasn't too cooperative with the costume until he realized candy was involved! lol

These are so cute! Here are mine....late as usual.

Here's my cutie...

4t73ww2.jpg

Last edited:
Here's Alexander :

DSCN0610.jpg

...and Nicholas:

DSCN0613.jpg

Ok I don't have any kids so I have nothing to post but I just wanted to say that you all have ADORABLE kids.

Lol!
LibrarianChef said:
The banana is a nice touch! :p Heehee!

It was the perfect costume, because the boy is OBSESSED with bananas!! LOL

Related to Post You Halloween Pictures Here!

What is the purpose of "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!"?

The purpose of "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!" is to allow Pampered Chef consultants and customers to share their Halloween-themed recipes and food creations using Pampered Chef products.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to post pictures?

No, anyone can post pictures on "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!" as long as they have a Facebook account and follow the group's rules and guidelines.

What type of pictures can I post on "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!"?

You can post pictures of any food or recipe that is Halloween-themed and made with Pampered Chef products. You can also share pictures of your Halloween-themed table setting or party decorations using Pampered Chef products.

Can I include a recipe with my picture?

Yes, you can include a recipe in the caption or comments of your picture. This allows other members to recreate your Halloween creation using Pampered Chef products.

Is there a deadline for posting Halloween pictures?

No, there is no deadline for posting Halloween pictures on "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!" You can continue to post and share your creations throughout the entire Halloween season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • whiteyteresa