• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!

In summary, a mother shares a heartwarming story of a young pizza delivery man who showed kindness and compassion to her terminally ill son by talking to him and giving him his name tag to wear as part of his Halloween costume. The mother is grateful for the young man's caring and considerate actions, and hopes that his kindness will serve as an example to others.
sk8rgrrl99
Sometimes when you feel frustrated we need to remember that there really are some wonderful people out there:

STRANGER'S KINDNESS TOUCHES WOMAN DURING SON'S ILLNESS
DEAR ABBY: With Halloween approaching, I would like to share a young man's act of kindness that will stay with me forever.
In October 2005, my lively and energetic 7-year-old son, Matthew, was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor. After successfully completing treatment, he was back to his old self and happily making plans for the summer. Unfortunately, by the following summer his tumor was growing back, and there was nothing the doctors could do.
One evening in July we ordered a pizza to be delivered. Matthew told me that for Halloween he wanted to dress like a pizza delivery man, and asked if he could talk to the man when he came to the house. Because of the tumor, Matthew's speech was difficult to understand. His right side was paralyzed, and his body was swollen from steroids, so I was concerned about how the person would react. I was hesitant, but agreed.
When the delivery man arrived, I was shocked to see how young he was. I told him my son was sick but wanted to meet him because he wanted to dress like a pizza delivery man for Halloween. Without hesitation the young man came in and talked to Matthew about his job. He even gave Matthew his name tag to wear as part of his costume on Halloween. I was so impressed with that young man. He wasn't taken aback by my son's appearance, as so many of our adult friends had been, and he made Matthew so happy.
Matthew was in the hospital by Halloween, but he wore the man's pin on his hospital gown. It was my son's last Halloween, and I'm thankful that this young man was so caring and considerate. His name is Jeff, and his kindness should be an example to everyone. -- LINDA IN MASSACHUSETTS

DEAR LINDA: Please accept my deepest sympathy for the loss of your son. Your letter touched my heart. Thank you for writing to remind my readers and me what a difference a simple act of kindness can make in the life of another person.

What a touching story Sarah - thanks for sharing it!

Thanks for sharing!!

I thought so too! I really like hearing about kindness in people because it seems like so many of todays news stories are all about death and despair.

1. What is "This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!"?

"This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!" is a heartfelt video created by Pampered Chef to showcase the ways in which our products and recipes can bring joy and love to people's lives.

2. Where can I find "This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!"?

You can watch "This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!" on our official Pampered Chef YouTube channel or on our website under the "Inspiration" section.

3. How was "This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!" created?

"This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!" was created through a collaboration between our marketing team and our loyal customers who shared their heartwarming stories with us. The video was then professionally produced to showcase the impact of our products on people's lives.

4. Can I share "This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!" with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share "This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!" with your loved ones. We hope it inspires others to create meaningful moments with our products and recipes.

5. How can I submit my own story for "This Made Me Cry- It's so Sweet!!"?

If you have a heartwarming story about how Pampered Chef has brought joy and love into your life, you can submit it through our website or by tagging us on social media with the hashtag #ThisMadeMeCry. We would love to hear from you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518