• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayer Request for Hayden: Cardiologist Visit

In summary, Hayden will be seeing the Pediatric Cardiologist tomorrow morning at 10:45am CST. If you are able to can you be in prayer for him at that time? They are afraid he has an enlarged heart. He is a very active, healthy child. He plays football on my son's team. He's had the hardest time since July/August with breathing and/or sinus issues. He was just at the hospital and the doc said all of his nasal cavaties were blocked and the doc didn't see how Hayden was functioning as well as he was.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Please pray for my friend's son (Hayden). He will be in to see the Pediatric Cardiologist tomorrow morning at 10:45am CST. If you are able to can you be in prayer for him at that time? They are afraid he has an enlarged heart. He is a very active, healthy child. He plays football on my son's team. He's had the hardest time since July/August with breathing and/or sinus issues. He was just at the hospital and the doc said all of his nasal cavaties were blocked and the doc didn't see how Hayden was functioning as well as he was.

So please pray for this young man. Thank you so much Chef Success Prayer Warriors!

I will be praying for him!!!

I will pray for him as well! Please keep us informed!

Prayers said! Let us know what they find!

I'll be praying. Be sure to update us.

How terrifying - he is in my prayers. How frightened the parents must be :(

Wow, I'll be praying.

Let us know what they find out.

Okay, they just got back from the dr. She said that his heart may be just the slightest enlarged, but he is not in danger of anything. She also said that some of his symptoms are symptomatic of his asthma (passing out, chest pains, shortness of breath). If he continues passing out and what-not then they will take him back in for a CT scan (the one that uses radiation).

Thank you for praying. Right now he is out of the woods.

Wow! That is good news...thank you Lord for answered prayers for this boy!

Chef Kearns said:
Okay, they just got back from the dr. She said that his heart may be just the slightest enlarged, but he is not in danger of anything. She also said that some of his symptoms are symptomatic of his asthma (passing out, chest pains, shortness of breath). If he continues passing out and what-not then they will take him back in for a CT scan (the one that uses radiation).

Thank you for praying. Right now he is out of the woods.

Praise God!! The Lord is so good! Thanks for the update ChefKearns!

Debbie :D

I'll be praying for him and his family.

Wow Sandra! Thanks for the update - will keep Hayden and his family in my prayers.

Good news. I'll keep him in prayer.

1. What is the purpose of the "Prayer Request for Hayden: Cardiologist Visit"?

The purpose of this prayer request is to ask for support and prayers for Hayden, who is going through a cardiologist visit. We believe in the power of prayer and would appreciate any positive thoughts and well wishes for Hayden's health.

2. What is Hayden's current health condition?

Hayden is currently experiencing some heart-related health issues, which is why he is visiting a cardiologist. We ask for prayers for a successful and positive outcome from this visit.

3. How can I offer my support for Hayden during this time?

Aside from offering your prayers, you can also send positive thoughts and well wishes to Hayden and his family. You can also offer any practical help or support that you may be able to provide, such as meals or transportation to appointments.

4. Is there any specific way we should pray for Hayden?

There is no specific way to pray for Hayden, as we believe that all prayers are heard and valued. However, you can pray for his health to improve and for a positive outcome from his cardiologist visit.

5. Can I share this prayer request with others?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share this prayer request with your friends, family, and community. The more people that offer their prayers and support, the stronger the positive energy and love surrounding Hayden and his health.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nikked