• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Easter Pictures Here!

In summary, the little girl in the first picture is Luke's friend from church. The other photos are of the little girl and her son. The son is adorable in his suit. The favorite photo is the one of the little girl standing on the stump. The other photos are of the little girl and her nephew. The favorite photo is of the little girl holding her favorite thing from her Easter basket.
jrstephens
I thought it would be nice to see other's Easter's pics, if you took them.

Here's mine! CLICK on the picture and it will take you to a slide show!

The little girl with Luke is his friend from church. They are so sweet!

Those photos are adorable. The one of Luke hiding behind the stair rungs reminds me of a picture of my boyfriend when he was a child.

Awwwwwwww.........
Your son is adorable!
He's looks like a little gentleman in his suit!
My favorite one is the first one that shows him standing on the stump!
Too cute!

Here are ours. I'm a huge digi-geek, so they're already ready for our digi-scrapbook to print.
EasterPage.gif

EasterPage2.gif

I just took a few at my mom's house.

This is my first time uploading a pic on here. I hope I did it right. LOL!

Attachments

• Photo_0608[1]_edited.JPG
    Photo_0608[1]_edited.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 369
  • Photo_0607[1]_edited.JPG
    Photo_0607[1]_edited.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 299
My DH took the pics on his camera ans as soon as I get them on my comp I will post them.

Well considdering it was still snowing buckets here the Easter bunny hid our eggs inside the house this year...

And my kids had found them all by 6:30am!!!

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff101/PCmom2/easter3-1.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff101/PCmom2/easter4-1.jpg

Yes George's cheeks are full of candy..... what's a mom to do? LOL we had fun!

Aww, they are all so cute! I love pics of kids!

Kate, what do you use for your digital scrapbook? I love it. I have a program I need to set up that does in on the compuer.

jrstephens said:
Aww, they are all so cute! I love pics of kids!

Kate, what do you use for your digital scrapbook? I love it. I have a program I need to set up that does in on the compuer.
I know, I'm loving the kiddo pics!

I use the Creative Memories Storybook 2.0 program. It - and a whole lot of templates - are free! You just pay to get the book printed. You can't print the pages from your computer unless you buy the "upgrade", but I did a screensnap so that I could post the picture to my family blog :)

I love it!

I'll get my pics posted when I get them from my MIL - she's the camera NUT, so we just let her take the pics.

But, Kate... my DD had the same dress as your youngest... just in mint! I got so many compliments on her and the dress. Best part... MIL bought it!!! Gotta love it when MIL's who love to shop get to Kohl's when they are having big sales!!!

Adorable!!

My granddaughter Taylor - she is 18 mos - holding her favorite thing that was in her easter basket - a cup with a straw (she's learned to drink from a straw and thinks she is the coolest thing ever!). She did not put that cup down all day. I have to brag on myself - I made her smocked dress - my other hobby other than PC!

I love all the pics of everyones kids - Jennifer, Luke looks like he is all boy!
IMG_1390.jpg

Last edited:
Cindy! That dress is amazing! You MADE it?!!?? You are very talented!

Everyone's kids look so cute! I wasn't the one taking pictures yesterday...I will have to check with my aunt and see if she can send me some. Evan loved looking for his easter basket!

Aw, everyone's kids are adorable!

MY DH got a new camera as an Easter present, so he was having loads of fun. Here are my cutie-patooties (in the first one the younger one is mine - the older one is my nephew!):

ConnorAndBrandon032408.jpg

Alia032408.jpg

katie0128 said:
I'll get my pics posted when I get them from my MIL - she's the camera NUT, so we just let her take the pics.

But, Kate... my DD had the same dress as your youngest... just in mint! I got so many compliments on her and the dress. Best part... MIL bought it!!! Gotta love it when MIL's who love to shop get to Kohl's when they are having big sales!!!

Gotta love MILs and Moms that like to shop for the kids, PERIOD! That has been a huge blessing for us! DH is the youngest of four at age 30-something, and the only one married and with kids; I'm the oldest, but also the only one with kids. Both sets of grandparents are kid-crazy! We had to make a rule that we bought the Easter dresses and "official" Christmas dresses for two reasons: (1) we wanted to feel like we were providing something; (2) we had some "whose dress is she going to wear (subtext: who do you love more?)?" moments that we would rather avoid.

We got our dresses at Kohl's, too. :)

Trevor(blue) & Tristan(Green) & Rachel

Had to show off new scooters the Easter Bunny got them!!

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 292
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 300

1. Can I share multiple pictures of my Easter celebration?

Yes, you can share as many pictures as you would like! We would love to see all the different moments and memories from your Easter celebration.

2. Do I need to have purchased Pampered Chef products to participate?

No, you do not need to have purchased Pampered Chef products to share your Easter pictures. This is a community space for all to share their holiday moments.

3. Is there a limit to the type of pictures I can share?

We ask that all pictures shared are appropriate and related to Easter celebrations. Any offensive or unrelated pictures will be removed.

4. How long will my pictures be displayed on the "Share Your Easter Pictures Here!" page?

Your pictures will be displayed for the duration of the Easter season. After that, they will be removed to make room for new holiday content.

5. Can I share pictures of my Pampered Chef Easter recipes or products?

Yes! We encourage you to share pictures of your Pampered Chef Easter creations or products. Just be sure to add a caption or tag us so we can see and share your delicious creations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies