• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jelly Bean Saying at Easter Time

In summary, a mother discusses how her daughter has been making gifts for Christmas and Easter to hand out at church. They started with candy canes and now have moved on to bookmarks. The mother asks for help with changing the wording on the bookmark to make it more appropriate for Easter. After receiving suggestions, she thanks the person and shows them the finished product. They also discuss using the idea for the children's ministry at their church and mention the original saying used for the Christmas gift.
whiteyteresa
My daughter Lucy has been doing things for Christmas and Easter to hand out at church. She has handed out Candy Canes with the saying on a card and then at Easter time a bag full of jelly beans with a saying also.

Well we decided that most people would rather have something they could use so at Christmas time we made bookmarks with the candy cane saying on it and laminated it. Now for Easter we want to do the same but one problem (I am so tried from do so many activities in the last few days that I can think so I am turning to all of you for help) the wording at the end of the saying isn't right - I need to change it - here it is

A bag full of jelly beans, colorful and sweet
It's a prayer, a promise and a child's treat
May the risen Lord Bless you
this Easter and always

There isn't a bag full - it is only a bookmark with colorful pictures of jelly beans

what words can I change it to so that it sound perfect

Thanks for your help in advance.

:chef:

A picture of jelly beans...

Jelly beans for your book...

A bookmark of jelly beans...

For the end...
As this gift marks your place today, may your faith mark your place for eternity.

O.k. - that's the end of my creativity for tonight.

Thanks for your help

I used the last saying

Let me know what you think

Attachments

• Easter Jelly Beans 001 2008 Bookmarks.zip
    25.5 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Sorry about missing your reply... I logged off soon after I posted. I opened the file you attached, but all it had was a "Jesus is Risen" graphic... I'd love to see what the finished product looked like!

I have changed the file to the correct one

Sorry about that - It was late and I must have moved the mouse and hit the wrong file

Thanks for letting me know

~

Teresa those are beautiful... and I'm glad my one flash of creativity for the day helped you get them finished. It really does end the bookmarks nicely (if I do say so myself... and I do!). Think I'm gonna have to show this to our children's ministry director... what a great idea for the kids to make for our older members and shut-ins.

What was the working on your Christmas one?

Christmas time is the Candy Cane saying

I use to hand out candy canes with the saying attached to a card but it seems the people like the bookmarks better

Attachments

• Candy Cane Saying for Jesus 001 2007.doc
    324 KB · Views: 207

What is the "Jelly Bean Saying" at Easter Time?

The "Jelly Bean Saying" is a fun and meaningful way to celebrate Easter by using different colored jelly beans to represent different aspects of the holiday. It is a popular tradition among many families and can be a fun activity for children.

What are the different colors and meanings associated with the "Jelly Bean Saying"?

The colors and meanings associated with the "Jelly Bean Saying" can vary, but some common ones include:

• Red: Represents the blood of Jesus and his sacrifice
  • Green: Represents new life and growth
  • Yellow: Represents the light of the world and God's love
  • Orange: Represents the sunrise and a new day
  • Black: Represents sin and the darkness of Good Friday
  • White: Represents forgiveness and purity
  • Purple: Represents royalty and the resurrection of Jesus

How can I incorporate the "Jelly Bean Saying" into my Easter celebrations?

There are many ways to incorporate the "Jelly Bean Saying" into your Easter celebrations. You can create a display using jars or bowls filled with the different colored jelly beans and their meanings. You can also use them as decorations on your Easter table or give them as gifts to friends and family.

Can I use any type of jelly beans for the "Jelly Bean Saying"?

Yes, you can use any type of jelly beans for the "Jelly Bean Saying". However, some people prefer to use only traditional jelly bean flavors, while others like to mix in different flavors for a more unique experience.

What are some other fun activities or games that involve the "Jelly Bean Saying"?

There are many fun activities and games that involve the "Jelly Bean Saying", such as creating a scavenger hunt using the different colored jelly beans and their meanings, or playing a guessing game where participants have to match the jelly bean color to its corresponding meaning. You can also create your own version of the "Jelly Bean Saying" with different colors and meanings that are special to your family or group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Kitchen Diva