• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Memorable Kids with Santa & Reindeer Photos

In summary, you are welcome to bring your own camera to take photos with Santa, but there will also be a professional photographer taking photos for purchase. The wait time for a picture with Santa varies and it is recommended to arrive early or check the website or call ahead for wait times. Reservations are not required, but highly recommended to guarantee a spot and minimize wait times. Pets are not allowed in pictures with Santa for safety and comfort reasons. Digital copies of the photos are available for purchase either at the time of the visit or online for sharing with family and friends.
jrstephens
Here's Luke with Santa. And then with Reindeer in the background - he would not see this Santa - he had already had enough of Santa for one day! This is the first year I have not had to get in the pic with him. He ran right up and got in his lap and started talking to him.

100_4236_edited.jpg

100_4239_edited.jpg

Right now I dont have any Santa Pics although I tried. My dad dresses up as Santa for our family Christams party which we wont be at so while we were down visiting for Thanksgiving I was begging him to do it for me but he wouldnt. We dont have a mall around here that does Santa

By the way that is such a cute pic

He looks just like you (your son, not Santa!)

Related to Memorable Kids with Santa & Reindeer Photos

1. Can I bring my own camera to take photos with Santa?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own camera to capture the special moment with Santa. However, please note that our professional photographer will also be taking photos that you can purchase.

2. How long is the wait time to take a picture with Santa?

The wait time varies depending on the location and time of day. We recommend arriving early to avoid longer wait times. You can also check our website or call ahead to inquire about current wait times.

3. Do I need to make a reservation for a picture with Santa?

Reservations are not required, but we highly recommend making one to guarantee your spot and minimize wait times. You can make a reservation online or by calling our customer service line.

4. Are pets allowed in the pictures with Santa?

We love pets, but unfortunately, they are not allowed in the pictures with Santa for the safety and comfort of all our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I purchase digital copies of my child's picture with Santa?

Yes, digital copies of your child's photo with Santa are available for purchase. You can either purchase them at the time of your visit or order them online through our website. Digital copies are a great way to share the special moment with family and friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • janezapchef