• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Poll About Booking a Show That Came From Another Consultant

If it was a potential host for you then I would do the show, yes she did go to another show with a different consultant but it was you who she contacted.Yes, if it was a potential host for you then I would do the show. You met her first but she just met a new consultant. The down side to booking with you is her friend loses out on the booking benefit. The down side to booking with the other consultant is you lose a lead.
tiffanypc05
I gave a lady a host packet at the beginning of the year and she was in the process of remodeling her home so she decided to wait until later in the year to do her show. Well, I get a call today the lady is ready to do her show. She attended a show on Sat. and the host and consultant are begging her to do a show.

That is a tough one. I would let the potential host decide. That way you aren't stepping on anyones toes. You met her first but she just met a new consultant. The down side to booking with you is her friend loses out on the booking benefit. The down side to booking with the other consultant is you lose a lead.

Does she seem to be leaning one way or the other?

Not true!!!She can book off her friend, and then do the show with you!! Her friend will still get the credit!! I'm not exactly how sure it all works, but this is what I have been told more than once!!

Yup! The booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant.

Thats good to know.

Darn, I wish I had known that! My Director said that was not the case... :( Because from my show we had all catalog shows booked (my Director - who did the show, was too far away to do anymore cooking shows, she just made an exception for us). A lot of people switched them to cooking shows with me but she said I could not get the host special..

She's right you as a consultant can't get the booking benefit.

Well but it was in my MIL's name, we co-hosted but she was listed as the actual host. So I could order it under her name.

I would let her decide who she wants to have her show with.If you are unsure about the booking benefit following call HO. I think it would make since to follow the Host and not the consultant since it is the Host's booking benefit and not the consultant.

I'd like to hear more on how this works too - My Director also said that you have to have the Host it was booked from under your name in order for the future Host to get the credit. I'd be curious to learn more...

In regards to your question... I would talk it over with the lady/possible host. She called you back - so it sounds like she still wants to do business with you. I'm sure you could work it out by talking it through.

Thanks!
Joanne

Any consultnat can do the showLook in your RFS pg B-11 under Can a different Consultant do the future show? The short answer is yes, the booking benefit is connected to the host not to the consultant. For the entire answer see this section.

britishchef said:
Well but it was in my MIL's name, we co-hosted but she was listed as the actual host. So I could order it under her name.

Yes you MIL should be able to get the booking benefit.

If it was a potential host for you then I would do the show, yes she did go to another show with a different consultant but it was you who she contacted.

I would let the lady decide.

I would let the lady decide besides there's not much you can do to change her mind either way. If you seem pushy it may push her even further away. I would let her know however that the other host will not loose the booking benefit. I know this because I did a show for a host that had a booking. Her booking held her show with my new recruit and the past host still got the booking benefit. Hmmm... I hope I worded that okay.

I booked the show with the lady today, I ask her who the consultant was that did the show and It happened to be my director. I called my director and she told me that she hadn't turned the show in so she would put her down as a booking and when i do the show the past host can get the booking benefit! Also, my director said she gave her a recruiting packet!!! How should i handle that?

also, a girl who signed under me back in Feb. did a show before she signed up, when the people that booked from her show did one, she was able to get the booking benefit.

I would talk to her about the opportunity, but make it clear that it is her choice to sign under you or your director. She would probably pick you, but for the sake of your relationship with your director, make sure you make it clear she has a choice!

I have a question on the past host benefit. How do you get PP to how the past host and allow the Host special, if it is not linked to a past host/show in your system? do you put it in a regular price and manual firgue and collect payment? And won't the item be charged at full price and collected from the consultants account at full price when submitted?

all you have to do is have the past hosts number- put that in just like if you were just going to give her the 10% off and then hd the host special in!

Related to Poll About Booking a Show That Came From Another Consultant

What is a "Poll About Booking a Show That Came From Another Consultant"?

A "Poll About Booking a Show That Came From Another Consultant" is a survey or questionnaire created by a Pampered Chef consultant to gather information about the interest and availability of potential hosts for a cooking show. This poll is typically shared with other consultants in the same area or network, and the results are used to connect interested hosts with a consultant who can book a show.

Why would a consultant create a "Poll About Booking a Show That Came From Another Consultant"?

A consultant may create this poll to reach a larger audience and connect with potential hosts who may not have been directly referred to them. It also allows them to collaborate with other consultants and potentially book more shows in a shorter amount of time.

How can I access and participate in a "Poll About Booking a Show That Came From Another Consultant"?

The best way to access and participate in this type of poll is to join a Pampered Chef consultant's social media group or email list. They will often post the poll in these groups and you can easily participate by filling it out and submitting your response.

Will my information be shared with other consultants if I participate in a "Poll About Booking a Show That Came From Another Consultant"?

No, your personal information will not be shared without your consent. The poll is typically used to gather general information and preferences, and the consultant will follow up with individual hosts to schedule a show.

Do I have to book a show if I participate in a "Poll About Booking a Show That Came From Another Consultant"?

No, participating in the poll does not obligate you to book a show. It simply allows the consultant to reach out to you and offer you the opportunity to host a Pampered Chef cooking show in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefBeckyD