• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning My May Parties: Pink and DCB Ideas!

In summary, a lot of people are cooking something pink for their May parties. Some are using their DCB to prepare pink lemonade or strawberry cake. Betty Crocker has a variety of recipes for people to choose from.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
So, I'm starting to think about my May parties - I want to make something pink, but I also want to use my DCB for something ... what is everyone else doing for shows in May??

Cooking something pink?! What a great idea!
I'll be stalking this post...

I had copied a recipe for pink champange cupcakes with pink champange icing...can't find it now...I was thinking of using that as my treat to do some HWC Business Pampering

kailyon said:
I had copied a recipe for pink champange cupcakes with pink champange icing...can't find it now...I was thinking of using that as my treat to do some HWC Business Pampering

You could do the cake on the back cover of the new dessert cookbook--raspberry champagne cream cake I think??? you could just add food coloring to the icing to make it pink.

I'm planning to make pink lemonade in Quik-Stir pitcher; maybe a trifle (because not everyone will have seen a trifle or two in April) - probably with strawberries and pink and white layers.
Don't forget to order your Help Whip Cancer pins -- I give them out every party all year - but they are especially wonderful right now when we are preparing for May --and then in May.

I just found a bunch of different recipes on Betty Crocker's website for pink stuff! :)I will post later - I still need to get them organized. :)

I have been loving making simple boxed cake mixes in the DCB, maybe you can make a Strawberry cake, you can mix it cook it in less than 20 minutes.

Here are some pink Betty Crocker recipes I found. I think they could easily be adjusted and made with all of the PC products. :) I'm leaning toward the bars, using the medium sheet pan and bakers roller, micrograter, etc - I just need to try it out! :)View attachment Pink HWC recipe ideas.pdf Isn't the trifle pretty?? That could be fun in our trifle bowl!

Thanks, Dottie. All of these look great. I had already picked out the Pink Champagne Cupcakes to make for my May HWC office fundraiser. I like the Pink Lemonade Thins to add to that as a demo.​

The Pink Lemonade Things look yummy to bring already prepared, but the 1 hour cooling time might be a problem as a demo.

You could probably pop them in the freezer like we do with the chocolate peanut butter crunch bars. :) I will probably make them first, pop in the freezer and then make the Cool and Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad. :) This host wants something healthy AND pink! :)

Deep Covered Baker Recipe - 13 minute Cobbler one of Michael reeves recipe ideas. Dump in to baker in this order: 1 white or yellow cake mix, 1 can cherry or strawberry pie filling and 1 and 1/2 sticks butter cut up in chunks. DO NOT MIX. Microwave on high for 10 minutes, remove from microwave and stir well. Sprinkle with Cinnamon sprinkles, return to microwave for 3 minutes on high. Remove from microwave and allow a cool about 5 minutes. Serve with ice cream. Simple, Yummy, Pinkish and Deep Covered Baker. One dish clean up too!

I'm attaching a file that my director e-mailed out to us. It has someone else's consultant info on it, so be sure to change that. My Word program didn't open it very well. Some of the text was getting cut off or hidden due to the frame borders. I tried adjusting it, but still am not happy about the spacing. If anyone has that same problem or can fix this document to be a little better with the spacing/fonts and such, please repost it for me. Thanks! Hope it helps someone! Some of the recipes sound really good.

Attachments

• HWC Pink Recipes 2010.doc
    458 KB · Views: 973

1. What is the theme for the May parties?

The theme for May parties is "Pink and DCB Ideas!" This theme celebrates the start of summer and Mother's Day, with a focus on pink and using our Deluxe Cooking Blender (DCB) to create delicious recipes.

2. Can I still use other Pampered Chef products for my May parties?

Yes, absolutely! While the theme is "Pink and DCB Ideas," you can still use any Pampered Chef products you have on hand to create a variety of dishes and party ideas.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for hosting a May party with this theme?

Yes, there are exclusive offers and discounts for hosting a May party with the "Pink and DCB Ideas!" theme. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more details and help you plan your party to take advantage of these offers.

4. Can I customize the menu for my May party?

Absolutely! We encourage hosts to make the menu their own and showcase their creativity. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide suggestions and ideas, but ultimately the menu is up to you.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a May party?

Yes, hosting a party is a great way to earn free products from Pampered Chef! Your consultant can go over the details of our generous host rewards program and help you plan a successful party to earn the most rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ejuliano