• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Worried About First Four Parties

a Pampered Chef party! :)That's what I do too, in fact I encourage them to do the show as their first if they know they want to sign before the show happens.
LeahMae
I haven't signed up with Pampered Chef yet, I really want to....but I'm having a hard time getting my first four shows. I feel like in the future I would be doing things such as Pampering Businesses or trying different ideas on here. Do I really want to get started if I can't even get 4 people to commit? :(

Talk to the person that you will be signing under to help you with this. The Pampered Chef has some great resources for getting you started including a List of 100 to help you brainstorm who to ask, a Charter Host Gift for anyone who hosts in your first 30 days, and scripts for how to ask people to help you get started.

I have found that a lot of it is in how you are asking people. The person you are signing under, or her/his director, should be able to help you with that!

Good luck!

Of course you will have a kick off party that will count towards one of those four. What kind of objections are you getting from people?

Totally sign. When I signed I only had 2 bookings but I got bookings from those. I would defenitly talk to who you would be signing under cause they can help and the more you have to begin with the better you will do but you dont have to have 4 to really be succesful.

Start with your grand opening or kick off show! Then Do a Mystry hostess party!!! But you can totally get bookings from your kick off show if you really work hard!!!!

What kind's of objections are you getting from people?

Thanks! Part of the deal, my recruiter is having a show for me. The more I think about it, I should have done it as an Grand Opening. She will give me the shows off of that, but I'd rather have them all ready to go before that day. I need to start calling people, its so much easier to ask online and get a no or a maybe. Need to start calling people....you have made that clear. Thanks! (Any ideas or other words of encouragement are good :) )

LeahMae said:
Thanks! Part of the deal, my recruiter is having a show for me. The more I think about it, I should have done it as an Grand Opening. She will give me the shows off of that, but I'd rather have them all ready to go before that day. I need to start calling people, its so much easier to ask online and get a no or a maybe. Need to start calling people....you have made that clear. Thanks! (Any ideas or other words of encouragement are good :) )

Are you doing it this way so you can take kit credit?

If not, I would definitely sign, and then be the consultant for your own party! As a recruiter, I ALWAYS offer that to my leads!

LeahMae said:

I was going to ask the question that someone else did are you taking the kit credit? If not just tell her you want to make it your grand opening!!!! She might come and help you do your show!! Thats what I would do for my team ! I have't recurited yet!! Working on it though!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I was going to ask the question that someone else did are you taking the kit credit? If not just tell her you want to make it your grand opening!!!! She might come and help you do your show!! Thats what I would do for my team ! I have't recurited yet!! Working on it though!!

That's what I do too, in fact I encourage them to do the show as their first if they know they want to sign before the show happens. If you need it for the kit credit that's one thing but even then, the commission from that show is normally more than the credit and you get it back within the month. The other person I would do the show for is someone who has never attended a party before. That way they get to see how it's done and what it's about before the commit.

If I know someone wants to do Pampered Chef, I always have their first show as their grand opening. The only time, and this is the case with one young man in February, I do their show is if they are adamant that they want to use the kit credit to buy down their kit. This upcoming young man wants the 60% off host specials and the kit credit. Normally, it would be better to do the show as the consultant, get the 60% off host specials, earn the money from the show to offset the cost of your initial kit, get the FREE product from the show to add goodies to your kit, and I come and do the show with them. If you want to be the consultant at your show, talk to your recruiter and sign up at least 2-3 days before the show (at the very least 1 day) so you have your consultant number. You can get some training online in, get your software up and running, and train on how to enter the first show....YOURS.When I signed up, I did not have my first four shows set up, I had one. From that one, I had nine. I know some recruiters want those four shows set in stone when they sign someone up but I like to hit the ground running and that is how I train my recruits...By the way, only one of my recruits did not qualify as she had serious health problems and was not able to pursue the business for herself at all.

I agree with everyone else!! If you know you want to sign why let someone else make money on your show? It will be great training for you plus maybe more friends and family will come, buy more and book more if they know it's for you and not some stranger.

I only had one show when I signed up, and that was my grand opening. I will have 5 shows done within my first 3 weeks! You can do it! :) (And I am brand new! )

But how do you sign up if you don't have the four party dates?

LeahMae said:
But how do you sign up if you don't have the four party dates?
When you sign up, you just fill in four dates for shows. You do not even need to attach names to them. I always have the new consultant fill in the next four Saturdays. Show dates change all the time. Your 'recruiter' should be helping you schedule your grand opening and encouraging you to be calling your list of 100 to get shows scheduled, catalog or cooking, right away!

I agree, be the consultant at your show, not the host!

When your friends/family see YOU doing it, they are more likely to book a show with you. And you might be surprised at who sits there looking at you & thinking "if she can do this, I can do this!" ... you might get a recruit lead out of it.

If my recruits are local, I go to their 1st show but I'm just there as a backup & for moral support. I am NOT the consultant. It's their show & who better to practice on if not their own friends/family??? :D

Related to Worried About First Four Parties

1. How can I ensure a successful first party?

The key to a successful first party is preparation. Make sure you have all the necessary products and tools, familiarize yourself with the recipes and demonstrations, and create a welcoming atmosphere for your guests.

2. What if I don't have many guests for my first party?

Don't worry about the number of guests at your first party. Focus on providing a great experience for those who do attend and they will likely spread the word to others. You can also reach out to family and friends for support in hosting or attending your first party.

3. Should I offer discounts or promotions for my first party?

While it can be tempting to offer discounts or promotions to attract more guests to your first party, it's important to remember the value of our products. Instead, focus on showcasing the quality and versatility of our products through demonstrations and recipes.

4. What if I make a mistake during my first party?

Mistakes happen, especially during your first party. The key is to remain calm and professional, and use the opportunity to show your guests how our products can easily fix any mishaps. Remember, authenticity and honesty can go a long way with your guests.

5. How do I handle product demonstrations during my first party?

The best way to handle product demonstrations during your first party is to practice beforehand. Make sure you are comfortable with the products and demonstrations, and have any necessary materials and ingredients ready. Don't be afraid to ask for assistance from your upline or other experienced consultants if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Brina