• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Pampered Chef Open House: Tips for Success

Your Name]In summary, Pampered in RI is planning her first PC open house and is wondering whether to use her own name or her boyfriend's name as the host. She also plans on using the large sample package and mini catalogs as invites. Some suggestions were given, such as doing a "Mystery Host" event and offering incentives for bookings. It was also mentioned that a dry spell is normal for consultants and to keep promoting and the bookings will come.
ldanti
Hello everyone,
This is my first post. I have a question. What is better to do when you are planning a PC open house. Do I use "Consultant as Host" or use my Boyfriends name (he was my first Host:rolleyes: )? I am planning on getting the large sample package and using the mini catalogs as invites. I am Dying for bookings my dry spell has lasted far to long and all leads have usually ended with cancelation :mad: or catalog order:cool: .
Thank you
Pampered in RI

Why not do a "Mystery Host"? Guests who purchase would be entered in a drawing to win the host benefits. That often entices people to put that order in. You can also urge them to book a show too and remind them that the Mystery Host will get to purchase TWO of the host specials in the month she does her show (as host and as past host).

And you can offer that anyone who schedules a show will get free shipping or some other great, inexpensive incentive.

One thing that I did for a host on Thursday night was because her party did nto make the 150.00 I said alright if Denise's name in drawn int he prize drawing then she gets to pick an item for 30.00 or less in the catalog and it is on me!!

Hi Pampered in RI,Congratulations on planning your first PC open house! It's always exciting to introduce new people to our amazing products.To answer your question, it's completely up to you whether you use your own name or your boyfriend's name as the host for your open house. Both options can be effective, so it's really a matter of personal preference. If you feel more comfortable using your own name, go for it! On the other hand, if you think your boyfriend's name may attract a different group of people, then that's a great option as well.As for the sample package and mini catalogs, those are great ideas for promoting your open house. Make sure to also utilize social media and word of mouth to spread the word. And don't worry about the dry spell - every consultant goes through it at some point. Just keep putting yourself out there and the bookings will come.Best of luck with your open house!Happy cooking,

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Open House?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Open House allows you to sample and try out our products for free, receive exclusive discounts and promotions, and earn free products based on sales from your party.

How do I prepare for a successful Pampered Chef Open House?

To ensure a successful Open House, it is important to plan ahead and invite as many guests as possible. You can also prepare by setting up your kitchen and displaying our products in an attractive way. Don't forget to have plenty of order forms and catalogs on hand!

What type of food should I serve at a Pampered Chef Open House?

We recommend serving simple and easy-to-make appetizers and snacks that can be made using our Pampered Chef products. This allows your guests to see our products in action and get a taste of what they can create at home.

What is the best way to promote my Pampered Chef Open House?

You can promote your Open House through various channels such as social media, email invites, and word-of-mouth. It is also helpful to personally reach out to friends, family, and neighbors to invite them to the event.

What can I expect during a Pampered Chef Open House?

During a Pampered Chef Open House, our consultant will demonstrate our products and provide tips and tricks for using them. You and your guests will also have the opportunity to try out the products and place orders. It's a fun and interactive event that you and your guests will enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • Stephaniechefs
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies