• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Star Turns Pink: A Funny Story About My Blogging Journey

In summary, "Pink Star Turns Pink: A Funny Story About My Blogging Journey" is a book written by blogger Sarah, sharing her experiences and lessons as she navigates through the world of blogging. It is a humorous and relatable story that is not just for bloggers, but for anyone who has faced challenges while pursuing a passion. The book is available in both physical and electronic form and stands out from other blogging books due to its unique and entertaining approach.
tlennhoff
LOL, we are so funny about these stars. My poor husband as I shouted for joy when I noticed my star had turned pink. :D And I did not even pad my posts.

Congrats but I am jealous! I want a pink star!

tlennhoff said:
And I did not even pad my posts.
Congrats on your star, but you know this public admission makes you inelligible to wear an official "Post Slut" t-shirt.

Grats Tasha!! :)

Woo-hoo! Sometimes it's the little things that make us very happy. :)

I just want a star - regardless of color!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! Congrats Tasha! We are so proud of you!:rolleyes: ;)

You're close, Amy! I think the stripper star is 800 posts, currently.

Congratulations! Welcome to the Pink Club.

uhhhhh...Tasha you beat me!!!! HA!!! You look good in pink girl!

chefann said:
You're close, Amy! I think the stripper star is 800 posts, currently.
:D :D :D :D :D
ohhhhh, so should I live up to the reputation on my t-shirt and just start posting one word at a time and lot of smileys?:D :D :D :D :D

Gasp! You... you.... SLUT!

isn't it funny...............

how it does ..............

....NOT offend me.............

....that YOU would..........

.....call me the "s" word?!?!?!......

:d
:d :d
:D :D :D

................ha!

.............ha!

Related to Pink Star Turns Pink: A Funny Story About My Blogging Journey

What is "Pink Star Turns Pink: A Funny Story About My Blogging Journey" about?

"Pink Star Turns Pink" is a book written by a blogger named Sarah about her journey in the world of blogging. It is a humorous and relatable story that follows Sarah's experiences and lessons as she navigates through the ups and downs of being a blogger.

Who is the author of "Pink Star Turns Pink"?

The author of "Pink Star Turns Pink" is Sarah, a blogger and content creator. She shares her real-life experiences and lessons in a funny and engaging way, making her book an enjoyable read for anyone interested in blogging.

Is "Pink Star Turns Pink" only for bloggers?

No, "Pink Star Turns Pink" is not just for bloggers. While the story is centered around Sarah's blogging journey, the book is relatable for anyone who has ever pursued a passion or faced challenges in their life.

Can I buy "Pink Star Turns Pink" in physical form?

Yes, "Pink Star Turns Pink" is available in both physical and electronic form. You can purchase a paperback or hardcover copy of the book, or download the e-book version for your Kindle or other e-reader device.

What makes "Pink Star Turns Pink" different from other blogging books?

"Pink Star Turns Pink" stands out from other blogging books because of its unique and humorous approach to sharing valuable lessons and insights about the world of blogging. It is an entertaining and relatable read, rather than a dry and instructional guide.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
merego
Replies