• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Blog: Tips for Reaching Your Star Goal with 50 More Posts!

In summary, this forum has star descriptions instead of stars, and the first person to get a stripper star (750 posts) got it in Month 4.
lisacb77
I only need about 50 more posts to get my star!!!!! :D

Um, yes, I am working from home today. And my DSL connection just got restored. So yeah, I'm a little bored LOL.

Welcome to the gang...we are all a little dorky!

That's funny....maybe it's an unknown requirement to be a PC lady?:D

I think Greg just said the other day when he changed the looks of the stars that it had been bumped up to 750 before you got the stripper star.

I love that people are now calling it that!!!

So I forget Kate, were you the mind in the gutter that called it that first??? You bad girl you, lol.

I saw the title of this thread and thought it was about me!!

Man I forgot it was 750 for the stripper star now. DARN!

I should get it this month though. Not bad for Month 4!!

only 99 left!

Gillian...you'd better slow down on your posts. Greg is going to run out of color options for you. LOL

98! :) I love this place...

yummy4tummy said:
Gillian...you'd better slow down on your posts. Greg is going to run out of color options for you. LOL

Naw, then he can add tails to the stars, like on eBay.

The forum my DH moderates has descriptions instead of stars, based on number of posts: Newbie, Addicted to Lincolns, Lincoln Crazy, etc.

maybe Greg should give Gillian addicted to chefsuccess:D

jdavis said:
So I forget Kate, were you the mind in the gutter that called it that first??? You bad girl you, lol.

No, I have to admit it was me.:eek: I said that I feel like I've been stripped b/c now I have no color.:eek: That's where it came from!:D

OH, Shame on you Kristi! LOL.

Another Dork here!

lisacb77 said:
Man I forgot it was 750 for the stripper star now. DARN!

I should get it this month though. Not bad for Month 4!!

LOL. I'm rooting for you. You go girl.

AW, thanks Tasha!

Okay, NOW I am at less than 100 :D

You can do it, you can do it.

I am over 700 now...maybe I can get my star this weekend!!

It will be a while before I get a star... but hey, we all need something to work for!

1. How many posts should I aim for to reach my star goal?

The recommended number of posts to reach your star goal is 50. This will help boost your blog's visibility and attract more readers.

2. What are some tips for coming up with blog post ideas?

Some tips for coming up with blog post ideas include brainstorming with a friend or colleague, researching current trends and topics in your niche, and asking your audience for suggestions.

3. How often should I post new content to my blog?

Consistency is key when it comes to blogging. Aim to post new content at least once a week, but if you can, try to post 2-3 times a week to keep your audience engaged.

4. How can I promote my blog to reach more readers?

There are several ways to promote your blog, such as sharing your posts on social media, collaborating with other bloggers, and utilizing SEO techniques to improve your search engine ranking.

5. Is it important to have a specific niche for my blog?

Having a specific niche for your blog can help you target a specific audience and establish yourself as an expert in a certain topic. However, it is ultimately up to you and your goals for your blog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings