• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Bar Board and Paring Knife

In summary, the Pink Bar Board and Paring Knife set is made of durable, non-porous plastic and high quality stainless steel. It is dishwasher safe and measures 8 inches by 6 inches. It can be used as a cutting board for small food prep tasks and is covered by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee from Pampered Chef.
Firegirl
I need 5 of these sets. If anyone can help me out. thanks.

[email protected]

Let me check at home (I'm at work now). I think I have 2 or 3.

I believe I have one.

I am pretty sure I have one also.

Erin,I have 3, and I think they'll fit into an International Priority envelope. If they do, let's say $22 US (the postage is $7.50 of that). If I have to go with a box, then it will vary - one of the options that's coming up on the US post office postage calculator is economy parcel post, $16 for 4-6 WEEK delivery! Yikes!I'll double check tomorrow that they fit into the envelope. Let me know if you still want them.

Anyone else willing to part with theirs. I need a few as well! :D

I have a couple of them too.

Thanks Ann, I would love 3 sets.

Personally I would need like 3-4. PM Me with your price plus shipping to 93230

I need one set if anyone has them still available. Shipping to 70817.PM me and I'll get right back to you.

I'd like to buy one for myself if someone has an extra to sell. Email me at: [email protected]

Thanks
Marisol

I'd love one too if someone still has one to sell. I will do Paypal. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Carole

I would like one if anyone has more to part with! One of my closest friends LOVES pink and i know she would love it. Please email me with total for shipping to 30107 if anyone has one they want to sell!! [email protected]

thanks!

Related to Pink Bar Board and Paring Knife

What is the Pink Bar Board and Paring Knife set made of?

The Pink Bar Board is made of durable, non-porous plastic that is safe for food preparation. The paring knife is made of high quality stainless steel for precision cutting.

Is the Pink Bar Board and Paring Knife set dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Pink Bar Board and the paring knife are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

What are the dimensions of the Pink Bar Board?

The Pink Bar Board measures 8 inches by 6 inches, making it the perfect size for small food prep tasks like cutting fruits and vegetables or slicing cheese.

Can the Pink Bar Board be used as a cutting board?

Yes, the Pink Bar Board can be used as a cutting board for small food prep tasks. However, we recommend using a larger cutting board for larger tasks to avoid damaging the Pink Bar Board.

Is the Pink Bar Board and Paring Knife set covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Pink Bar Board and Paring Knife set is covered by our Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stayinathomemama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • kitchenshowchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kitchenshowchef
  • carlajanes