• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pics of Show to Go on Pampered Chef Web Site - Where Are They?

In summary, to find pictures of the Show to Go on the Pampered Chef website, go to the "Products" tab and select "Show to Go" from the drop-down menu. These pictures are accurate representations of the product and cannot be submitted by customers. There are also videos available for viewing. If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the pictures for your business as long as you follow their policies and procedures.
jj16
Gold Member
I know there are pics of products on PC website under downloads (I think) of some of the products on the supply order. Does anyone know where it is? I can't remember and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!
jj16:)

Its in the Download Center tab....look for Sample Order Fact Sheet. (It's in the Managing your Business section of that page)

Thank you!!jj16

Related to Pics of Show to Go on Pampered Chef Web Site - Where Are They?

1. Where can I find pictures of the Show to Go on the Pampered Chef website?

You can find pictures of the Show to Go on the Pampered Chef website by going to the "Products" tab and selecting "Show to Go" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can click on the product to view pictures and learn more about it.

2. Are the pictures on the Pampered Chef website accurate representations of the Show to Go?

Yes, the pictures on the Pampered Chef website are accurate representations of the Show to Go. Our product photography team works hard to ensure that the images are a true representation of the product.

3. Can I submit my own pictures of the Show to Go for the website?

Unfortunately, we do not accept submissions of customer photos for our website. However, we do love seeing how our customers use our products and we encourage you to share your photos on social media using #PamperedChef.

4. Are there any videos of the Show to Go on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there are videos of the Show to Go on the Pampered Chef website. You can find them by going to the "Products" tab and selecting "Show to Go" from the drop-down menu. From there, scroll down to the "Videos" section to watch demonstrations and tutorials.

5. How can I use the pictures of the Show to Go on the Pampered Chef website for my own business?

The pictures on the Pampered Chef website are for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes. If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the images for your business as long as you follow our consultant policies and procedures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • Flamingo