• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personalize Your PWS: 3 Cheese Garden Pizza Recipe

In summary, to make a 3 Cheese Garden Pizza, you will need pizza dough, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, diced bell peppers, diced onions, sliced mushrooms, and fresh basil. Store-bought pizza dough can be used for this recipe, with adjusted baking time. A vegetarian option is possible by omitting meat toppings and using a vegetable-based marinara sauce. This recipe can also be personalized with different toppings and cheese. The pizza will need to bake for approximately 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, but baking time may vary.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I want to personalize my PWS more and include a recipe that I made at my Grand Opening. Can I do that? Its the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza. I didn't know if there were restrictions on what we could put up.

I have recipes on my website that I change every month. Just be sure that you put up a PC recipe (which you will) and put the words: These recipes were developed and tested in The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens by professional home economists. at the bottom.

You can only post/share recipes that are available via the website (usually those in the Season's Best or those that you can click on the link to the recipe). If they are in a cookbook, you can't type it up and post it.

You also have to put a disclaimer at the bottom about the recipe being tested etc -- I don't have it in front of me right now, though.

I thought they rescinded that requirement due to consultant complaints. I don't remember that it was reinstated.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that there are no restrictions on what you can put on your personal website. In fact, it's a great idea to personalize your PWS with a recipe that you made at your Grand Opening, such as your delicious 3 Cheese Garden Pizza. Not only does it showcase your skills as a cook, but it also adds a personal touch to your website. Happy cooking and good luck with your business!

Related to Personalize Your PWS: 3 Cheese Garden Pizza Recipe

What ingredients do I need to make this pizza?

To make this 3 Cheese Garden Pizza, you will need: pizza dough, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, diced bell peppers, diced onions, sliced mushrooms, and fresh basil.

Can I use store-bought pizza dough?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the cooking instructions on the packaging and adjust the baking time accordingly.

Is there a vegetarian option for this pizza?

Yes, this pizza can easily be made vegetarian by omitting the meat toppings and using a vegetable-based marinara sauce.

How do I personalize this recipe?

You can personalize this recipe by adding your favorite toppings, such as pepperoni, sausage, or olives. You can also adjust the amount of cheese or use different types of cheese to your liking.

How long does it take to bake this pizza?

The pizza will need to bake for approximately 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the baking time may vary depending on your oven and the thickness of your pizza crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Krista Burson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • cookingwithlove