• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Cheese Garden Pizza on the Grill?

In summary, to prepare the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza on the Grill, roll out the pizza dough, brush it with olive oil and sprinkle it with garlic powder. Any type of cheese can be used for this recipe, but a combination of mozzarella, parmesan, and feta is recommended. The pizza should be grilled for 8-10 minutes, rotating occasionally for even cooking. Additional toppings such as tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions can be added. Any type of grill can be used, but a gas or charcoal grill is recommended for the best results.
ChefChris
Gold Member
Question for you all - do you think the 3 cheese garden pizza would be good on the grill - I haven't done the pizza on the grill yet but want to try and I was talking to my host and the 3 cheese garden pizza came up in conversation and I thought we should be able to do it on the grill. Thoughts?

I have to make the tomato & olive grilled pizza on friday. It wasn't easy getting the pizza dough on the grill nicely, even though I followed the instructions and lined a cookie sheet first with cornmeal, then rolled out the dough onto the cornmeal. Sliding the dough off the sheet with the mega lifter was tricky. I'm going to consider doing smaller individual pizzas instead. The garden pizza would be great on the grill.

thanks for the info SandyR

Just did it at my show on the 1st! It was FABULOUS!!! And, the best part is, if it rains, you have everything for "plan B", doing the pizza on the large bar pan!

Hi there! I think the 3 cheese garden pizza would be amazing on the grill! Grilling gives pizza a delicious smoky flavor and the combination of three cheeses and fresh garden veggies would make for a perfect summer meal. I highly recommend giving it a try and let me know how it turns out! Happy grilling!

1. How do I prepare the pizza dough for the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza on the Grill?

To prepare the pizza dough, you will need to first roll it out into a round shape. Then, brush it with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder.

2. Can I use any type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese for this recipe. However, we recommend using a combination of mozzarella, parmesan, and feta cheese for the best flavor.

3. How long should I grill the pizza for?

The 3 Cheese Garden Pizza should be grilled for about 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on it and rotate it occasionally to ensure it cooks evenly.

4. Can I add additional toppings to the pizza?

Yes, you can add any additional toppings you like to this pizza. Some popular options include sliced tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions.

5. Do I need a specific type of grill to make this pizza?

No, you can use any type of grill to make this pizza. However, a gas or charcoal grill will provide the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carolinakitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • gussey30
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies