• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Note to Send With Calendars

And that way they don't forget. :)To be honest, part of it was copied from my notes from Tammy Stanley's workshop. I keep the printed handout with me, so if I have time to do host coaching calls, I can refer to it.As far as covering the website address, I use one of those white-out jobbies. Not the liquid, the kind that isn't messy. Sometimes I just cover it with a label with my contact info.I am give all of my host this past year a calendar, I am going to give them personally in the beginning of the november, and add a note, " I want to be the first to wish you a Happy Holidays".... And that
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I would like to send a note with each calendar thanking each host/customer for their business and loyalty, etc.
I would love to put our heads together to come up with some nice wording...anyone want to brainstorm with me?

Dear ____

Just a little token of my appreciation...thank you for supporting my business???

Anyone???
Bueller?
Bueller????

Thank you for helping me to make 2009 a success - looking ahead to an even better 2010 with you!

(is that too hokey?)

ChefBeckyD said:
Thank you for helping me to make 2009 a success - looking ahead to an even better 2010 with you!

(is that too hokey?)

Ooooohhhhh....I likey!!! :)
Anyone else?

:::::::bumping:::::::

Dear Suzy Hostess,

I want to thank you for being such a wonderful host/customer. I know you already know this, but it is customers/hosts like you that allow me to be a part of such a wonderful business. If it weren't for people like you, I'd have no business in the kitchen. Thank you for helping me reach my goals, and I hope I will be able to continue meeting all of your Pampered Chef needs in 2010. Please accept this beautiful calendar with some delicious recipes as just a small token of my appreciation. I look forward to all other the wonderful specials I will be able to extend to you next year.

Thank you again!

Carolyn

----

How's that?

You hit it out of the park, Noora!!

At a training they talked about the calendar. On the back is the website to PC, she black sharpied the general address out and put a sticker with her personal information and website.
Just passing on the info. Hate to loose an order bc they didn't have your web information.

NooraK said:
Dear Suzy Hostess,

I want to thank you for being such a wonderful host/customer. I know you already know this, but it is customers/hosts like you that allow me to be a part of such a wonderful business. If it weren't for people like you, I'd have no business in the kitchen. Thank you for helping me reach my goals, and I hope I will be able to continue meeting all of your Pampered Chef needs in 2010. Please accept this beautiful calendar with some delicious recipes as just a small token of my appreciation. I look forward to all other the wonderful specials I will be able to extend to you next year.

Thank you again!

Carolyn

----

How's that?

:::bowing at Noora's feet::::
You hit it out of the ball park with that Noora! It's PERFECT!!!!!

Sounds great, I just wish my group wouldn't have flaked and I would have gotten to order calendars.

dannyzmom said:
:::bowing at Noora's feet::::
You hit it out of the ball park with that Noora! It's PERFECT!!!!!

Awww, thanks :blushing:

To be honest, part of it was copied from my notes from Tammy Stanley's workshop. I keep the printed handout with me, so if I have time to do host coaching calls, I can refer to it.

NooraK said:
Awww, thanks :blushing:

To be honest, part of it was copied from my notes from Tammy Stanley's workshop. I keep the printed handout with me, so if I have time to do host coaching calls, I can refer to it.

Well then Tammy Stanley rocks and YOU rock for sharing it with us!!
THANKS NOORA!!!

Thank you for the ideas, i also put a label over their website, i wish they would not do that.

Great job on the wording ladies!

As far as covering the website address, I use one of those white-out jobbies. Not the liquid, the kind that isn't messy. Sometimes I just cover it with a label with my contact info.

I am give all of my host this past year a calendar, I am going to give them personally in the beginning of the november, and add a note, " I want to be the first to wish you a Happy Holidays"....

1. How do I customize the personal note for the calendars?

To customize your personal note for the calendars, simply click the "Personalize" button on the product page. This will allow you to type in your own message or choose from pre-written options.

2. Can I include my own logo or artwork on the personal note?

Yes, you can upload your own logo or artwork to include on the personal note. Just make sure it meets our image requirements and select the option to add a custom image when personalizing your note.

3. Is there a character limit for the personal note?

Yes, there is a character limit of 150 for the personal note. This includes spaces and punctuation. We recommend keeping your message short and sweet for best results.

4. Can I preview the personal note before placing my order?

Yes, you can preview your personal note before placing your order. Simply click the "Preview" button after customizing your note. This will show you exactly how your note will look on the calendar.

5. Can I include different personal notes for each calendar in my order?

Yes, you can include different personal notes for each calendar in your order. Just make sure to specify which note goes with each calendar when personalizing and adding them to your cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • esavvymom