• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Help-Wedding Anniversary Gift?

In summary, the conversation revolved around suggestions for a gift for someone's 8th wedding anniversary. The person in question is an outdoorsy type and the conversation included suggestions such as camping gear, outdoor equipment, music or DVD collections, and a new grill. The idea of a handheld GPS for hiking and geocaching was also mentioned. Ultimately, the person decided on a bronze statue of Aphrodite to add to their collection. Other ideas included a telescope for stargazing while camping and an iTunes gift card or iPod for music lovers.
3girls
Gold Member
My husband and I are having our 8th wedding anniversary...any suggestions on what to give to him as a gift? He is an outdoorsy kinda guy and works his tail off when not at home....I am stumped...Help.....thanks ahead of time. we are in early 40's

What are his hobbies? My husband loves to go camping, so I went through a phase where I'd do camping stuff. He has the nice big Coleman outdoor folding table (collapses down into a bag like a chair), the nice big hammock, etc.Think in that route. Does he like hiking, canoeing, golfing, fishing, bicycling or something else that sparks some ideas? Maybe walking around a sporting good store will help.News speakers or radio for his car?Does he have a music or DVD collection that he might want to add to? If you know what he's missing you could buy it or you could give him a gift card.My hubby LOVES iTunes Gift Cards!A new grill?

How about a handheld garmin GPS for hiking and geocaching?

How about a big rooster? ;) On a pink bath mat?

Teresa LM said:
How about a big rooster? ;) On a pink bath mat?

BWHAAAAAAA! Too funny, I want that rooster from my DH!

OMG, that just made my day! I love that rooster!!!

my husband would love a chain saw!

you guys all had great ideas.....I went with the traditional bronze idea....it was a 12" bronze statue of Aphrodite....I am just adding it to my collection...HE has absolutely everything else that you suggested.....I figured if I couldn't find anything for him, I found something for the "US" in the house.....THANKS!

How about a big rooster? On a pink bath mat?

I would love that Rooster--or the bath mat, actually....I just re-did my bathroom.

On a more serious note, not knowing what you want to spend, but my dh is an outdoorsy guy too and for our wedding I got him a telescope so that when we camp he could look at the stars--he loved it. And I second the motion for the ITunes card if he has an IPod. If not, get him an IPod.

1. What types of personalized gifts do you offer for wedding anniversaries?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of personalized gifts for wedding anniversaries, including engraved cutting boards, monogrammed aprons, and custom recipe books. We also have a selection of kitchen tools and gadgets that can be personalized with a special message or date.

2. How do I choose the perfect gift for a couple celebrating their anniversary?

When selecting a personalized gift for a wedding anniversary, consider the couple's interests and hobbies. You can also choose a gift that reflects the number of years they have been married, such as a personalized platter with their anniversary date. Our consultants are also happy to help you find the perfect gift.

3. Can I include a personalized message with the gift?

Yes, most of our personalized gifts come with the option to include a special message. You can add a heartfelt note or a funny quote to make the gift even more meaningful. Our consultants can also assist you in choosing the perfect message for the occasion.

4. How long does it take to receive a personalized gift?

The production time for personalized gifts varies depending on the item. However, most of our personalized gifts are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can also opt for express shipping to receive the gift sooner.

5. Can I return or exchange a personalized gift?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for personalized gifts unless the item is damaged or defective. We take great care in ensuring the quality of our personalized products, but if you do encounter an issue, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies