• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some clever gift ideas for my wedding reception volunteers?

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for gifts to give to the woman's group from the speaker's church who will be working in the kitchen for their wedding reception. The speaker wants to choose a PC product and attach a clever saying. Suggestions are given such as using the new RUFTH product or giving trivets with a heartfelt message. The conversation also mentions other gift options such as small bamboo bowls or prep bowls with treats inside. The speaker also expresses their excitement for the gifts and thanks the group for their help.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
The woman's group from my church has agreed to work in the kitchen for my wedding reception. I would like to give them each a gift. I would like it to be PC product and I want to attach a clever saying. Any suggestions?

I would like to spend less than $10 - $15 per person. I can't wait to see what the new ROFTH product is. Maybe I will use that. But I want to choose something else just incase I don't want to use the ROFTH product.

What's a ROFTH? I tried but my brain isn't coming up with it.

twix its and those new ties.. and the note to say "Thank you for helping me keep it together!"

I like the trivet idea - you could put something about coming from your heart!

Teresa LM said:
What's a ROFTH? I tried but my brain isn't coming up with it.

I put a wrong letter..LOL. It should have been RUFTH. For Round Up From The Heart. But I put an O instead of U. OOPS..LOL.

DeannaK1022 said:
twix its and those new ties.. and the note to say "Thank you for helping me keep it together!"

I like that.

You could give them a whisk and say 'thanks for helping me whip this up!'

wadesgirl said:
I like the trivet idea - you could put something about coming from your heart!

OK..so I am a flake sometimes. I do like the trivet. So I guess if I don't like the RUFTH item that they release I can get Trivets before the get discontinued.

I haven't priced it out, but how about a Small Bamboo Bowl (or 1 cup Prep Bowl) with a dipping seasoning and a petite Bamboo Spoon? Or the prep bowls with a treat in them, wrapped up in cellophane & tied with a twixit?

chefheidi2003 said:
OK..so I am a flake sometimes. I do like the trivet. So I guess if I don't like the RUFTH item that they release I can get Trivets before the get discontinued.

Yes, we'll know what it is in July which will give you time. I love the trivets and are sad to see them go.

I would get the bamboo spoons and put one each on a cellophane baggie, add some hersey's kisses to them with a tag that says, "Here's a spoonful of kisses, from the Mr. and Mrs." Then I'd give each of them a personal thank you note included with each one.

What are some popular small gift ideas with clever sayings?

Some popular small gift ideas with clever sayings include oven mitts with phrases like "Hot stuff coming through" or "I like big Bundts and I cannot lie", dish towels with sayings like "Chop it like it's hot" or "Whisk me away", and spatulas with phrases like "Whip it good" or "Stir crazy".

Do you have any small gifts with clever sayings for coffee lovers?

Yes, we have several options for coffee lovers including mugs with sayings like "But first, coffee" or "Espresso yourself", coffee scoops with phrases like "Coffee is always a good idea" or "Life happens, coffee helps", and coasters with sayings like "Coffee before talkie" or "I run on caffeine and chaos".

Can I personalize a small gift with a clever saying?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our small gifts with clever sayings. However, many of our items come with customizable options such as choosing the color or design, which can add a personal touch to the gift.

Are your small gifts with clever sayings suitable for any occasion?

Yes, our small gifts with clever sayings are suitable for a variety of occasions such as birthdays, holidays, housewarming parties, and more. We also have specific collections for weddings, graduations, and other special events.

Do you offer bulk discounts for small gifts with clever sayings?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of our small gifts with clever sayings. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to place a bulk order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda