• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Pick the Perfect Gift for My Co-Workers!

In summary, the conversation was about gift ideas for co-workers. The person had a spending limit of $10 per person and was considering giving Pampered Chef products. Some suggestions included oils with recipes, Season's Best and Sprinkles, Prep bowls with candy, Small batter bowls with layered brownie mix, beaded spreaders, and the Holiday Cookbook. Others suggested trivets, bamboo cooking sets, and microcookers. The person also mentioned making homemade goodies to fill the prep bowls. The conversation also included a recipe for Sweet Caramel Cashews using Pampered Chef products.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I have been trying to figure out; What am I going to get my co-workers? I have 8 girls in the office (not buying for the guys, just yet). I have given myself a spending limit per person. No more than $10. I would like to give Pampered Chef, but I am stuck on what to give. I don't want to seem like a cheapsteak...lol... but I know that I can get carried away, with spending.

Anyway, Can you help save my Christmas problem?

Merry Christmas :blushing:

How about one of our oils wrapped up all pretty with a recipe attached.

Season's Best and Sprinkles

Prep bowl with candy wrapped in nice cello bag with gift tag. Perfect for guys or gals!

Remember that you get a commission on what you order if you put it on a show or that you get a discount if you buy it yourself as a personal order. I would give everyone a Round Up Trivet with a little note explaining what it is and that money goes to charity for each one purchase. They are beautiful....and they change every year and maybe someone will want to continue their collection which will give you some business in the future.

Just put them in cellaphane (well, I spelled that all sorts of wrong didn't I?) and tie them with a pretty ribbon. You can even stick a seasons best in there with your website listed inside the back cover.

Just a thought.

Oh I like that idea Sharon, I had forgot about the trivets.

I have three kids,, so that means a lot of teachers, coaches, sunday school teachers, and on and on and on.... I bought 4 sets of prep bowls and will be giving a set of two filled with homemade goodies to each of these people. Their "main" school teacher I am giving a small batter bowl.

Holiday Cookbook $7.50

Small batter bowls with the layered brownie mix would be nice!

I second the trivet or maybe the beaded spreader? I give the teachers a trivet at Christmas or end of the school year and then something smaller at Christmas. They're $14 or so here so I'm saving that for June and giving the 7 teachers the beaded spreader for Christmas this year. We had only 3 teachers last year so it was easier, but the older they get, the more teachers.

I'm doing the prep bowls too! His main teacher is getting a separate gift. But, I have 4 aides, principle, secretary, nurse, st & ot along with a few other teachers. I am making the caramel cashews and filling the prep bowls with that. I dl the snowflakes to put on the lids, and also printed out the recipe for the caramel cashews.

mmm...caramel cashews! I'm drawing a blank, where's the recipe for that one?

It's in the SBCB S/S 08

The Pampered Chef ®
Sweet Caramel Cashews
Recipe

2 tbsp Sweet Caramel Sprinkle
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp light corn syrup
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup cashews
Additional Sweet Caramel Sprinkle

Combine 2 tbsp caramel sprinkle, butter, corn syrup and salt in (8-in.) Sauté Pan. Stir over medium heat until butter is melted. Add cashews and cook, stirring constantly, 5-7 minutes or until cashews are evenly browned and syrup turns a caramel color. Spread cashews in a single layer on Parchment Paper; sprinkle with additional caramel sprinkle. Cool completely.

Yield: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 115 mg, Fiber 1 g

Shopping List
2 tbsp Sweet Caramel Sprinkle
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp light corn syrup
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup cashews
Additional Sweet Caramel Sprinkle

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd.,

I've done both the Prep Bowls ($20 for 6) and the Holiday Appetizer Plates ($19.50 for 4). Fill either with candies, or you can put bath salts or cocoa in the Prep Bowls. You can wrap the Appetizer Plates with cellophane, then wrap with a ribbon. Prep bowls you can just place a bowl on top.

You can also fill the mini measure all ($5) with candy and wrap it up pretty. There is also an insert on the lid which you can print from consultant's corner. Looks prettier on card stock.

Great ideas!
The trivets are my favorite because they are beautiful. Prep bowls are fun...basil blend oil with some recipes...Microcookers for making lunch at work?Holiday cookbook...Bamboo cooking set...

bamboo spoons would be good idea

Related to Help Me Pick the Perfect Gift for My Co-Workers!

What types of gifts are popular for co-workers?

Some popular gift options for co-workers include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, gift baskets, and personalized items.

How much should I spend on a gift for my co-workers?

The amount you spend on a gift for your co-workers will depend on your budget and the relationship you have with them. A general guideline is to spend around $20-$30 per person.

Is it appropriate to give a group gift for my co-workers?

Yes, giving a group gift is a great way to show appreciation for your entire team. Consider something that can be enjoyed by everyone, such as a dessert platter or a gift card for a team lunch.

What are some gift ideas for co-workers who love to cook?

If your co-worker enjoys cooking, consider giving them a new kitchen gadget, cookbook, or a set of quality knives. You can also put together a gift basket filled with gourmet ingredients or a cooking class experience.

Do you have any suggestions for gifts that are suitable for both male and female co-workers?

Yes, some gift ideas that both male and female co-workers can enjoy include a coffee or tea set, a gift card to a local restaurant, or a personalized office accessory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • jessicasmith228
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • brendaziz