• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Recipe to Make for a Catalog Host and Co-Workers

In summary, there are several easy and delicious recipes that you can make for a catalog host and co-workers. These include Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken, Veggie Pinwheels, Caprese Salad Skewers, Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Each recipe has simple instructions and can be made ahead of time for convenience. These dishes are sure to impress your guests and satisfy their taste buds!
bridgetbakes
I am going to be dropping off a host packet to my catalog host's place of work and would like to drop off a recipe for her and her co-workers.

Anyone have a suggestion for something easy that I can make the night before and something that I don't have to leave my PC dishes behind??

the warm caramel nutty brownies. made them for my family and had the DH take leftovers to work. A HUGE hit!!

FYI let them cool completely before cutting them. They are messy when they aren't cooled.

vwpamperedchef said:
the warm caramel nutty brownies. made them for my family and had the DH take leftovers to work. A HUGE hit!!

FYI let them cool completely before cutting them. They are messy when they aren't cooled.

Thanks Vanessa for the suggestion! Any more ideas out there?

vwpamperedchef said:

OMG!!! These are the best brownies ever! My daughter and I made them the night before last and WOW!!! So YUMMY!

Hi there! I think that's a great idea to leave a recipe for your host and her co-workers. One recipe that I love to make the night before is a slow cooker chili. You can use our Quick Cooker or Rockcrok to brown the meat and then transfer it to the slow cooker to finish cooking overnight. This way, you won't have to leave any of your PC dishes behind. Plus, chili is always a crowd-pleaser and can easily be made in a large batch. Let me know if you need any recipe suggestions or tips! Happy hosting!

What are some easy and delicious recipes I can make for a catalog host and co-workers?

1. Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken: Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, mix together 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp dried oregano, and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Dip chicken breasts in the mixture and place in a baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes.2. Veggie Pinwheels: Mix together 1/2 cup cream cheese, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, and 1/4 cup chopped veggies (such as bell peppers, carrots, and cucumbers). Spread the mixture onto tortillas, roll up, and slice into pinwheels.3. Caprese Salad Skewers: Thread cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella balls, and basil leaves onto skewers. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.4. Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork: Place a pork shoulder in a slow cooker and cover with your favorite BBQ sauce. Cook on low for 8 hours. Shred the meat and serve on buns.5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars: Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, mix together 1 cup softened butter, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 2 eggs, and 2 tsp vanilla extract. Stir in 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1 tsp salt. Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips. Press the mixture into a greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • Luv2bake
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • Amanda_RI