• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host, New Consultant Order?

In summary, a "Past Host, New Consultant Order" is a sales program where a past host can place an order through a new consultant and receive special discounts and rewards. To qualify, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and meet the minimum sales requirement. The benefits include discounts, free and half-priced items, and supporting a new consultant's business. These orders cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but you may still be able to use your past host discount. To place an order, you will need to contact the new consultant and provide them with your past host information. They will assist you in applying any eligible discounts or rewards.
MichelleT
I hosted a catalog show in June, and have since become a consultant. If I place an order, can I do it using my past host discount? Do I get a consultant discount? Which is better to do?

The consultant discount is more....20% (22% after you hit $15,000 in sales). You have to enter it as a personal order through PP. Plus, once you sign as a consultant, you don't get to use a past host discount.

:) Hope that helps.

Hmm. I never knew we got a higher discount when we reached $15000. I thought that our commission base just went up to 22%. :confused:

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it!

If you want something, tack it on to the host's order (you pay the difference, of course) of one of your shows. That way you get what ever the host's discount is, plus you're getting commission on it, so effectively you can be buying stuff for up to 55% off. And it also counts towards your career sales. :)

What is a "Past Host, New Consultant Order"?

A "Past Host, New Consultant Order" is a sales program offered by Pampered Chef where a past host can place an order through a new consultant and receive special discounts and rewards.

How do I qualify for a "Past Host, New Consultant Order"?

To qualify for a "Past Host, New Consultant Order," you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and be placing an order through a new consultant. The order must also meet the minimum sales requirement set by Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of a "Past Host, New Consultant Order"?

There are several benefits to placing a "Past Host, New Consultant Order." You will receive discounts on your order, have the opportunity to earn free and half-priced items, and support a new consultant's business.

Can I combine my "Past Host, New Consultant Order" with other discounts or promotions?

No, "Past Host, New Consultant Orders" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you may still be able to use your past host discount if it is still valid.

How do I place a "Past Host, New Consultant Order"?

To place a "Past Host, New Consultant Order," you will need to contact the new consultant and provide them with your past host information. They will then be able to assist you in placing your order and applying any discounts or rewards you are eligible for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • luvmypomeranian