• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys

In summary, Jill passed her Life/Health and Annuities Class. She also cleaned out her garage and basement. She is organizing for her upcoming shows.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,
Well I am wide awake and energized (exhausted) and couldn't wait to tell you guys. I passed the first part of my Life/Health and Annuities Class today. I still have to get fingerprinted and take the State exam of course (which is much harder), but this class was five days of pure ____________. It was exciting and awesome ( long and boring). I really liked the annuities part so this will be another part , another piece I can add to my brain. I absolutely love learning stuff, so I got a 92 on the test...not bad. I guess. I was a bit hard on my self. I was hoping for a 95 or higher but i guess I 'll have to try harder for the state test.
My company is venturing in the insurance industry, but I like having all the knowlegdee under my belt. I will also get my property and casulty license and my series 6 license....so I am on a roll.
Wednesday and Thursday while I was studying I also cleaning out 5 sections of our garage and did a whole pampered chef section. It houses all my bags, catalogs, table, forms, packaged items...oh and guess what...its labeled...hahahahah. Are you surprised???? It just made room in my office. Now when I am preparing for show, I just run out there (oh and its airconditioned....hehe, nice and cool, thank god), and pack my bag, fill my lapboards, pack my prizes and I am off.
boy, did I get alot done this week.
Oh did I mention..prospecting during class. Passed out business cards and catalogs during class and booked 2 shows..not bad...hehe. GREAT WEEK.:thumbup:

Great Job Jill!!
Are you going to go out and Party??:balloon:
Glad to see you on here again!! :)

GREAT Job!!Congrats on the test, and good luck on the next one too~

I've missed seeing/hearing from you but do understand as well. I thought you were still helping your boyfriend?? significant other? ?KEVIN?

Anyways,

glad to have you back.

I've been looking at labeler's but not sure if I'd ever get organized enough to use them~

Too bad you can't hop over here to S. TX and organize me!!! LOL

Liz

Congrats! I did the 50 hour California class -- ugh... the test wasn't that bad though. I started off in this industry with my series 6 back in 1998. I've since then gotten my series 7, 63, and 65, and will be studying for the 24 soon. What company are you with?

Congratulations & good luck on your boards!:thumbup:

I will be labeling soon....I am in the process of organizing & cleaning in the hopes of finding my labeler:eek: :rolleyes:

I bet you would be great on "Mission Organization" or "Clean Sweep":D

Congrats & good luck!

Sounds like you've had a great week, Jillysue. Congratulations!

Way to go Jillysue! Sounds like you are doing well...hope everything in life is treating you right! Haven't seen you on here as much....

:)

Good for you JilleySue....we've missed you around here. Welcome Back!

EXCELLENT JOB! Congratulations...

...and can you come clean my garage and basement???? It needs help!

I have been here. I have posts here and there. I have really tried to make an honest effort to be off the computer. It really consumes my life. From 8 am at work till 6 or 7 at night. Then coming home and jumping on. Relationships and house work suffer...LOL.
I was helping my boyfriend. Yes I still work for him. A few of us passed the class. So we are going the insurance route along with the other companies. Buidling building the company and I bet you can guess I am the organizer....LOL

Way to go Jilleysue!!
When are your shows?
Are you gonna wear your pink boa?? LOL
I have started bringing a boa to my shows and having the hostess wear it! LOL

Oh what a good idea. One show is in September (September 9th) and one is going to be end of August. I was pretty excited.

Congratulations, Jilley! I swear, I think you could make MAYJAH bucks if you were a professional organizer. Seriously, you're AMAZING to me with your organizational skills!xoxokd

Congratulations Jill! Keep up the great work!!!!!!

What is "Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys"?

"Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement and pride after successfully completing a test or exam. It is often shared with friends and loved ones as a way to celebrate the accomplishment.

Why do people share "Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys"?

Sharing "Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys" allows individuals to share their success and happiness with others. It can also serve as a source of motivation and inspiration for those who have yet to take the same test or exam.

Can I use "Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys" for any type of test or exam?

Yes, "Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys" can be used for any type of test or exam, whether it is for school, work, or personal development. It is a versatile phrase that can be used to celebrate any kind of achievement.

Is "Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys" appropriate to share on social media?

Yes, "Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys" is a positive and uplifting message that can be shared on social media to spread joy and celebrate success. However, it is always important to consider the privacy of others and only share if it is appropriate.

As a Pampered Chef consultant, can I use "Passed My Test...have to Share With You Guys" in my business?

Yes, as long as you are genuinely sharing your own success and not using it to promote your business. It is important to stay authentic and genuine in your social media presence as a consultant for Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jessinthekitchen
  • General Chat
Replies