• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Pizza Recipe Requested by Newbie!

In summary, the Garden Ranch Pizza has a white sauce, garlic, tomatoes, and cheese. It is a popular pizza that many people like.
embethct1
Can anyone please give me the recipe for the pizza that is made at parties and is in the catalog? I am a newbie, and don't know the name of it. Looks like it has a white sauce, garlic, tomatoes, and cheese...............

Thank you so much.

There is Garden Ranch Pizza. It has your not-so-normal veggies on it, but i've never had anyone not like it! I'mnot sure if it is in the catalog or not, but it is a popular one that shows off a great number of tools!

Garden Ranch Pizza

1 Package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
½ cup mayonnaise
½ package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2 tablespoons)
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup coarsely chopped broccoli
½ cup diced red bell pepper
1 medium carrot, sliced
½ cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
¼ cup (1ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly sprinkle Large Round Stone with flour. Unroll pizza dough on baking stone, shaping into a circle. Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller, roll dough to edge of baking stone.
In Classic Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk. Spread mixture evenly over crust to within ½ inch of edge using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.
Coarsely chop broccoli using Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife. Slice carrot using Crinkle Cutter. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus. Sprinkle vegetables over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate Parmesan cheese over pizza using Deluxe Cheese Grater.
Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 410 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

embethct1 said:
Can anyone please give me the recipe for the pizza that is made at parties and is in the catalog? I am a newbie, and don't know the name of it. Looks like it has a white sauce, garlic, tomatoes, and cheese...............

Thank you so much.

which catalkog are you looking at?

The Garden Ranch Pizza is great! I just made it for dinner the other night. Yummy! And I'm not a huge veggie fan, but those were all veggies I could deal with.

If it is the pizza on the rectangle pizza stone... "I think" it is the tomato basil squares recipe. That is an awesome recipe that I just made recently.

PamG

Tomatoe Basil Squares is it.......................Thank you so much!!!

What ingredients do I need to make the party pizza?

To make the party pizza, you will need pre-made pizza dough, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and your choice of toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, or bell peppers.

How many servings does the party pizza recipe make?

The party pizza recipe makes 8-10 servings, depending on how thick you cut the slices.

Can I make the party pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the party pizza ahead of time by preparing the dough and toppings and storing them separately until it is time to bake. You can also bake the pizza ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave before serving.

Can I use a different type of crust for the party pizza?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for the party pizza, such as a pre-made cauliflower crust or a homemade crust. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

Do I need any special equipment to make the party pizza?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make the party pizza. A baking sheet or pizza pan and a rolling pin are the only tools you will need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies