• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best New Paperwork Supplies to Order for a Consultant?

The order form is under the downloads, but I have never found pictures or drawings of what we are actually buying. If you don't have one in your hand to see what the stock number is, how do you know what it looks like before you buy it? Do they have a flyer with pictures or just the description?
chefkeri
Hi all,
I am running low of my "usual suspects" of paperwork. I don't know what "new items to order"? I need new consultant info "your life/way" and "It's show time" flyers & such.

Is there any place that I can see what I'm ordering? Like a preview of the flyer?:confused:

I don't know the difference between a Show Benefit's flyer and a show planner flyer...

Which YLYW is the one w/ all the great details? I'm so mad, I just spent a mint on the old stuff and then PC HO goes and changes everthing up... :mad:

I would love suggestions and pix if anyone has great ideas. Also, self-printing flyers are fun & fine too!

Thanks for the help!

chefkeri said:
Hi all,
I am running low of my "usual suspects" of paperwork. I don't know what "new items to order"? I need new consultant info "your life/way" and "It's show time" flyers & such.

Is there any place that I can see what I'm ordering? Like a preview of the flyer?:confused:

I don't know the difference between a Show Benefit's flyer and a show planner flyer...

Which YLYW is the one w/ all the great details? I'm so mad, I just spent a mint on the old stuff and then PC HO goes and changes everthing up... :mad:

I would love suggestions and pix if anyone has great ideas. Also, self-printing flyers are fun & fine too!

Thanks for the help!
You can find it under Downloadables(sp?) on CC.

The order form is under the downloads, but I have never found pictures or drawings of what we are actually buying. If you don't have one in your hand to see what the stock number is, how do you know what it looks like before you buy it? Do they have a flyer with pictures or just the description?

My other direct sales had the same thing, a list, but you didn't know what exactly your were ordering till you ordered it and it arrived.

This was helpful!
chefkristin said:
You can find it under Downloadables(sp?) on CC.
Thanks for this info. This was quite helpful. I still think that somewhere they should have a sample preview of what the items look like. Or maybe do it as they did w/ the printable cd. I have as yet to look at that! :D

We do have a sample or preview of them in the change over kits each season. Just FYI.

If you turn to the back of the samples we got in our changeover kit at the beginning of the season, you will see the item numbers at the bottom corner. This refers to the item numbers on the supply reorder.

dcypcar.chef said:
If you turn to the back of the samples we got in our changeover kit at the beginning of the season, you will see the item numbers at the bottom corner. This refers to the item numbers on the supply reorder.

Of course that requires that we be organized and know where the changeover kit is. :p

What paperwork supplies are essential for a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, there are a few paperwork supplies that are essential for running your business. These include order forms, host packets, catalogs, and business cards. It is also helpful to have a planner or calendar to keep track of important dates and events.

How do I order more paperwork supplies?

To order more paperwork supplies, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Supplies" tab. From there, you can select the items you need and add them to your cart. You can also contact your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Can I customize my paperwork supplies with my personal information?

Yes, you can customize your paperwork supplies with your personal information. Pampered Chef offers the option to add your name, contact information, and consultant ID to items such as business cards, order forms, and host packets. This is a great way to promote your business and make it easy for customers to reach you.

Are there any digital versions of paperwork supplies available?

Yes, there are digital versions of some paperwork supplies available. You can access and download digital versions of catalogs, order forms, and host packets through your consultant account. This is a convenient option for those who prefer to communicate with customers and hosts through email or social media.

What should I do with old or unused paperwork supplies?

If you have old or unused paperwork supplies, you can recycle them or pass them on to other consultants. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service to see if they offer a return or exchange policy for unused supplies. It's important to regularly assess your supply needs to avoid excess and waste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Laura4