• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tantalizing people with the Chicken Broccoli Ring...

Laura4

Jan 7, 2010
I did this for my Expo show on Saturday. I don't know what I'll do, I'm not planning on ordering a ton of catalogs as the last time everyone wiped me out of catalogs and did NOT place an order. I got ONE order from that WHOLE expo. :mad:

So this time I am doing recipe flyers with my info and website (the last time my website was brand new and I don't have my web on my cards as of yet)

We'll see how this goes. *shrug*

Attachments

• Chicken & Broccoli Braid Flyer with Consultant Information.pub
    160 KB · Views: 411

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
Loved the flyer.... I use mini cats and our receipe card to hand out. Full size cats are way to expensive. Offer to mail one if the completely (and ledgeably) fill out a drawing slip. Good luck this weekend

kristina16marie

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
I also use recipe cards w/my info on it or the PC Booth Recipe & Coupons that I found on here. Under files, do a search for "Booth" and it's like the 2nd one down. I also don't give out full catalogs unless someone says they've never heard of PC before. I have a current catalog page by page in a binder of clear sheets for people to look at & order but that's it.

Laura4

Jan 7, 2010
I also use recipe cards w/my info on it or the PC Booth Recipe & Coupons that I found on here. Under files, do a search for "Booth" and it's like the 2nd one down. I also don't give out full catalogs unless someone says they've never heard of PC before. I have a current catalog page by page in a binder of clear sheets for people to look at & order but that's it.

Good idea. Maybe I will do that to get away from them wanting to take one home with them. The one expo I did was right before the changeover. And thank goodness. I used up all of my catalogs (which thankfully I learned my lesson!) but at least it was right before the changeover!

How much are the mini's?

kristina16marie

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
mini catalogs on the supply order are 25 for $3.50

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I too use mini's and recipe cards at the booths (cheaper and easier than printing up flyers!)- and only use full-size catalogs for a select few I talk to (like hosts- who'll get a packet actually)- or if I have last season's catalogs leftover...I give them THOSE with a "oldie" sticker on the front. I've never gotten returns on catalogs going out at booths- so it's not worth me wasting my money on high-dollar items like full catalogs. I just give the old-catalog, with a new mini, and point out my website too. If they book a show, they'll get hte new catalog(s) in the host packet anyway.

slhale

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2008
I did this for my Expo show on Saturday. I don't know what I'll do, I'm not planning on ordering a ton of catalogs as the last time everyone wiped me out of catalogs and did NOT place an order. I got ONE order from that WHOLE expo. :mad:

So this time I am doing recipe flyers with my info and website (the last time my website was brand new and I don't have my web on my cards as of yet)

We'll see how this goes. *shrug*

Wondering if this could be converted to a work document. I don't have publisher so I can't see this. Thanks a bunch:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views