• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tantalizing People With the Chicken Broccoli Ring...

In summary, this person did not place an order from their last Expo show because of how the previous show went. They are trying a different approach this time by providing recipe flyers and website information. They also suggest using mini catalogs which are cheaper and easier to distribute.
Laura4
I did this for my Expo show on Saturday. I don't know what I'll do, I'm not planning on ordering a ton of catalogs as the last time everyone wiped me out of catalogs and did NOT place an order. I got ONE order from that WHOLE expo. :mad:

So this time I am doing recipe flyers with my info and website (the last time my website was brand new and I don't have my web on my cards as of yet)

We'll see how this goes. *shrug*

Attachments

• Chicken & Broccoli Braid Flyer with Consultant Information.pub
    160 KB · Views: 466
Loved the flyer.... I use mini cats and our receipe card to hand out. Full size cats are way to expensive. Offer to mail one if the completely (and ledgeably) fill out a drawing slip. Good luck this weekend

I also use recipe cards w/my info on it or the PC Booth Recipe & Coupons that I found on here. Under files, do a search for "Booth" and it's like the 2nd one down. I also don't give out full catalogs unless someone says they've never heard of PC before. I have a current catalog page by page in a binder of clear sheets for people to look at & order but that's it.

kristina16marie said:
I also use recipe cards w/my info on it or the PC Booth Recipe & Coupons that I found on here. Under files, do a search for "Booth" and it's like the 2nd one down. I also don't give out full catalogs unless someone says they've never heard of PC before. I have a current catalog page by page in a binder of clear sheets for people to look at & order but that's it.

Good idea. Maybe I will do that to get away from them wanting to take one home with them. The one expo I did was right before the changeover. And thank goodness. I used up all of my catalogs (which thankfully I learned my lesson!) but at least it was right before the changeover!

How much are the mini's?

mini catalogs on the supply order are 25 for $3.50

I too use mini's and recipe cards at the booths (cheaper and easier than printing up flyers!)- and only use full-size catalogs for a select few I talk to (like hosts- who'll get a packet actually)- or if I have last season's catalogs leftover...I give them THOSE with a "oldie" sticker on the front. I've never gotten returns on catalogs going out at booths- so it's not worth me wasting my money on high-dollar items like full catalogs. I just give the old-catalog, with a new mini, and point out my website too. If they book a show, they'll get hte new catalog(s) in the host packet anyway.

Laura4 said:
I did this for my Expo show on Saturday. I don't know what I'll do, I'm not planning on ordering a ton of catalogs as the last time everyone wiped me out of catalogs and did NOT place an order. I got ONE order from that WHOLE expo. :mad:

So this time I am doing recipe flyers with my info and website (the last time my website was brand new and I don't have my web on my cards as of yet)

We'll see how this goes. *shrug*

Wondering if this could be converted to a work document. I don't have publisher so I can't see this. Thanks a bunch:)

1. How do I make the chicken broccoli ring?

To make the chicken broccoli ring, you will need a Pampered Chef ring mold or a 13-inch baking dish. Start by combining cooked and diced chicken, broccoli florets, shredded cheese, mayo, and seasoning in a mixing bowl. Lay out crescent dough triangles in a circle on the ring mold or baking dish, overlapping each other and leaving a small opening in the center. Fill the ring with the chicken broccoli mixture and fold the dough over the filling. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees until the crust is golden brown.

2. Can I use frozen broccoli for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for this recipe. Simply thaw the broccoli and drain any excess liquid before adding it to the chicken mixture. You may also need to adjust the baking time slightly if using frozen broccoli.

3. What kind of seasoning should I use for the chicken broccoli ring?

We recommend using our Pampered Chef Garlic & Herb Rub for the chicken broccoli ring. It adds delicious flavor to the dish without overpowering the other ingredients. You can also use your favorite all-purpose seasoning or a combination of herbs and spices.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken broccoli ring ahead of time. You can make the filling and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. When ready to bake, assemble the ring and bake as directed. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the filling is cold.

5. What can I serve with the chicken broccoli ring?

The chicken broccoli ring is a delicious, all-in-one meal, but you can serve it with a side salad or some roasted vegetables for a complete and balanced meal. You can also serve it as an appetizer or party food with some dipping sauces such as ranch or honey mustard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimmers
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kimmers
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • PCCHeather0506