• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Panorama deadline

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I want to redeem my panorama points but I want to wait to see if my show tomorrow has any cookware sales. The only thing is if I close the show on May 31st my panorama point wouldn't be up for a few days. Do we have to redeem our points by the 31st or do we have a couple weeks in June to redeem them? I asked my director and she didn't know but said it would make sense that people who close their shows on May 31st would need to redeem the points in June. Does anyone know what the deadline is to redeem points?

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Check the bottom of the P-O-R flyer. The details will be there. I don't want to give you incorrect information and keep you from getting what you earned!!!

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
The flyer never says when you have to redeem your points by. It just says the deadline for turning in shows for panorama points is May 31st. It says you can redeem your points starting March 1st or at the end. It never says specifically how long we have to redeem your points.

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I also don't know the answer for sure, but I am sure that they would give us time after pan-o-rama ends on the 31st to redeem. That last little push before the promotion ends is probably padding thier pockets nicely, and I really doubt that they would just shut it down on the 31st.

My dilemma is that I have 86 unused points right now, and have no more shows this month. I demoed cookware at every show, passed it around, even offered a 10% off cookware promotion. I know that it is only 86 points, but if the $35 glass lid is 300 points that puts the value of my points at just over $10. I think that we should be able to put smaller amounts of points towards nylon tools or something after the promotion is over. A girl can dream....

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I am just a little short for the next level and way over my current level. But I guess I shouldn't complain--its a great promotion!

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
This is an e-mail I received:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Consultants have
until July 31, 2006 to redeem their Panorama points online.
Individual orders, online orders are commissionable sales and
yes they would count toward Consultant's total sales for which
month the order is received at the Home Office. To maintain
active status, Consultants must submit $200 in commissionable
sales total in their current and previous months. To
reactivate, Consultant must submit at least $200 in
commissionable sales in a one month period

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Just redeemed my 1378 points for the family skillet and lid combo-Yipeee! Didn't think I would have enough for any piece really and what do ya know!PC rules!!!

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
Me too!!!

I just submitted a show tonight with a grill pan in one of the orders so it brought me up to 1380! So I'm getting the skillet & lid too!!!!! Awesome! I love free stuff!

Now here we begin tomorrow for the June Sell-a-thon. My goal is the level 1, I know I'm expecting low but I haven't never sold over $1,500 myself and we'll be on vacation June 23-30.

Pampered Chef is so cool! God is one to praise!

G'night,
Jenny :)