• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef's New Executive Cookware - What Are the Benefits?

In summary, the new Executive Cookware from PC is a great option for those who are looking for quality cookware that is oven, stovetop, and broiler safe. The saucepans have measuring marks on the inside which make it easier to cook with liquids, and the stainless steel helps to sell to those who are concerned about the health risks of nonstick cookware materials.
bridgetbakes
I was very surprised to hear about NEW cookware from PC. I have to admit that the Executive Cookware still feels pretty new to me and I love it. I have a hard time believing anything else could be as good.

Will the SS Cookware be oven safe? Easy to clean? Stay cool handles?

For those that went to conference, could you explain the benefits of the new cookware versus our current stuff?

Thanks!

Oh yeah, it's got a satin finish on the inside (with measure marks too!) so it's not supposed to stick like the older versions of SS.

And, I think you need a combination of the two in your kitchen. I know I want several pieces of the SS.

It's dishwasher safe and can be polished when it starts looking dull. Apparently, "real" cooks use SS. Something like 38% (or close to that) of people who purchase cookware, purchase SS rather than non-stick or other kinds. Now we are tapped into another big chunk of the market. When online videos come out for the SS cookware, make sure you watch it to learn all the specifics.

Our SS also has an aluminum core so that you won't get the scorching in the corners of the pan.

The handles are designed to stay somewhat cool on the stove, but obviously not if used in the oven.

They're dishwasher safe! (can I get a big wa-hoo)

And yes, 32% of cookware sold is non-stick (or hard anodized, I forget the statistic we were quoted), and 36% is stainless. So together, we can over 68% of the market!

If you have customers who fret about the health risks of nonstick cookware, you can sell them the stainless. :)

Thanks for your responses everyone. Did you say DISHWASHER SAFE? WOWZERS! Ok, I am SOLD!:D

Don't forget that you can put it under the broiler, too :D

The Flip Chart insert states:

"Pans stovetop, oven- and broiler-safe to 500 degrees, lids resistant to 400 degrees. "

Also, I am excited that the inside of the saucepans has measuring marks.

Also, the Stainless will help with sales for people who are afraid of the reports concerning nonstick surface materials.

Much of the cleaning is made easier if you deglaze the pan after saute ing or frying with wine or broth (thickening if you choose) and create a sauce. It will pick up the "fond" (sp?) and give you a pan that is pretty easy to clean.

And the sauce be mighty tasty too.

I like a mixture of both "regular" and non-stick myself. Sometimes the non-stick just doesn't do as well, high heat and some browning being examples. YAY SS!

1. What makes Pampered Chef's New Executive Cookware different from other cookware on the market?

Our Executive Cookware is made with a unique blend of metals, including aluminum and stainless steel, which allows for even heat distribution and durability. It also has a non-stick coating that is free of harmful chemicals and is safe for use with metal utensils.

2. Can the Executive Cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, our Executive Cookware is suitable for use on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. The stainless steel base ensures compatibility with all heat sources.

3. Is the Executive Cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Executive Cookware is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

4. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's Executive Cookware?

Our Executive Cookware is designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. The non-stick coating ensures effortless food release and easy clean-up. The even heat distribution allows for a more precise cooking experience, and the durable construction ensures long-lasting performance.

5. Does the Executive Cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, our Executive Cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If any defects occur during normal household use, we will replace the cookware at no cost to you. Please refer to the warranty information included with your purchase for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Poll
  • jessicafawn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef